PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is an open-source scripting language mostly used in HTML and web development. Here in this course, you’ll go through the Basics of PHP starting from what PHP is and how it’s used. It will then discuss how to set up a server using PHP and proceed to learn about the various mathematical and logical operators in PHP. This course is designed for all students and enthusiasts who wish to learn the PHP language.
- Access 83 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what PHP is & what it is used for
- Explore the fundamental PHP functions
- Create dynamic web pages w/ PHP
- Know the common PHP errors you will encounter & how to resolve them
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework. It was developed with the intention of web application development through MVC architectural pattern. This course will start with the installation of the Laravel framework and then move on to the understanding of the database. It will also teach you to develop homepages, account creation, and Email activation. This course is not intended for beginners but for intermediate level professionals.
- Access 16 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get started w/ installing Laravel & understand the database
- Build an authorization system w/ the Laravel PHP framework
Learn in-demand skills by doing! This 2-hour course comes with all the design elements required to create an R/L system so that the participant can focus on learning the database structure and PHP coding. In this course, you’ll get the knowledge of using PHP and OOP together. This course will start with the Installation of the PHP server and then proceed into the basics of PHP. The next section covers the understanding of OOP. At the end of every section, you’ll be having a thorough practice exercise. A basic understanding of HTML is advised for this course.
- Access 7 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn more about PHP object-oriented programming
- Get all the design elements required to create an R/L system
- Understand database structure & PHP coding better
Object-Oriented Programming helps to define and specify how a program behaves. Incorporating the same with Python makes it even more effective. All good programmers need to have knowledge of this language. This is so that they can use it over a variety of functions. This course is designed to provide you with skills on the approach to solve a programming issue by creating advanced and easily maintainable Python applications with Object-Oriented Programming. You will learn how to maintain and organize Python code in an efficient way.
- Access 46 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Maintain & organize Python code more efficiently
- Understand the OOP concept as used in Python
- Separate code into objects to maximize power & minimize stress
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.