The book starts with the basics of SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud) and exposes almost every significant feature a beginner needs to master. Packed with illustrations and short, essential, to-the-point descriptions, the book provides a unique learning experience. Your journey of exploration starts with a basic introduction to the SAP Analytics Cloud platform. You will then learn about different segments of the product, such as Models, Stories, Digital Boardroom, and so on. Then, you are introduced to the product’s interface: the Home screen, the main menu, and more. Then comes the hands-on aspect of the book, which starts with model creation. Next, you learn how to utilize a model to prepare different types of stories(reports) with the help of charts, tables, Geo Maps, and more. In the final chapters of this book, you will learn about Digital Boardroom, Collaboration, and Administration.
- Access 420 pages & 12.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get a clear understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud platform
- Create data models using different data sources, including Excel & text files
- Present professional analyses using different types of charts, tables, geo maps, & more
- Share completed stories w/ other team members or compile them in SAP Digital Boardroom agendas for presentation to major stakeholders
- Export the results of a story to a PDF file
- Save time by planning, analyzing, predicting, & collaborating in context
- Discover, visualize, plan, & predict in one product as opposed to separate solutions
SAP Activate is an innovative, next-generation business suite that allows producing working deliverables straight away. Manage your SAP Project with SAP Activate will take your learning to the next level. The book promises to make you understand and practice the SAP Activate Framework. The focus is to take you on a journey of all the phases of SAP Activate methodology and make you understand all the phases with real-time project examples. The author explains how SAP Activate methodology can be used through real-world use cases, with a comprehensive discussion on Agile and Scrum, in the context of SAP Project. You will get familiar with SAP S4HANA which is an incredibly innovative platform for businesses which can store business data, interpret it, analyze it, process it in real time, and use it when it’s needed depending upon the business requirement.
- Access 204 pages & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the fundamentals of SAP S4/HANA
- Get familiar w/ the structure & characteristics of SAP Activate
- Explore the application scenarios of SAP Activate
- Use Agile & Scrum in SAP Projects effectively and efficiently
- Implement your learning into a sample project to explore & understand the benefits of SAP Activate methodology
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.