If you want to enhance your knowledge of coding for the Alexa platform, this course is perfect for you. The course begins with the date skill, allowing you to use the Wikipedia API to gather information about a date using just your voice. You will then learn a simple IoT skill, how to create a color game, and build a Raspberry Pi-powered car. The course gives detailed explanations for all the coding involved and uses hands-on projects to help you practice and master the concepts by yourself.
- Access 24 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the basics of interacting w/ AWS IoT
- Build an interactive web game
- Learn to control a Raspberry Pi-powered car
Go from zero to hero and learn how to quickly build secure, cloud-connected Internet of Things (IoT) apps and dashboards using Arduino. With 56 lectures, you’ll understand what the IoT and the Arduino IoT Cloud Platform are, learn how to set up your Arduino MKR boards to connect to the Arduino IoT Cloud, incorporate webhooks into your IoT apps, and more. As you go through the course, you’ll also be building basic to advanced projects such as controlling an LED from the cloud, creating a motion sensor alarm circuit, and creating a self-regulating temperature controlled system.
- Access 56 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Build working IoT Projects that connect to the cloud
- Build dashboards for your IoT Applications w/ minimal code
- Learn how to use the Arduino IoT Cloud Platform
- Use If This Then That (IFTTT) to integrate webhooks into your IoT applications
With millions of Alexa devices being sold, learning to build custom Alexa skills is becoming a highly sought after skill by employers. Electronics hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers can also use Alexa to perform home automation. By using a Raspberry Pi, it’s easy to interface with home electronics and devices to create custom skills using Alexa to voice control anything in your home and achieve true home automation! This course will teach you how to build Alexa Skills that will run on any Amazon Echo device to voice control anything in your home.
- Access 55 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to work w/ relays & safely control high voltage AC devices from a Raspberry Pi
- Explore using an octocoupler circuit to allow electrical isolation to protect your Raspberry Pi when connecting to high voltage AC power from a relay
- Learn how to work w/ GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi
- Learn about infrared transmitters & receivers
- Dive into Python programming & learn how to program for Alexa
- Discover how to build custom Alexa skills from scratch
Flash Briefings are the perfect way to deliver content to your audience via the Alexa ecosystem and the Amazon Alexa-enabled suite of devices. This course will teach you everything you need to know about how to develop Alexa Flash Briefing skills. With 31 video lectures, you’ll learn what Alexa is and the ecosystem around Alexa-enabled devices. You’ll then take a deeper understanding of Flash Briefing skills and the various feed formats. You’ll learn how to host your feeds and create an S3 bucket, configure your Flash Briefing skills, and submit them for certification.
- Access 31 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Have the knowledge & confidence to build Alexa Flash Briefing skills
- Build your personal brand & develop content of interest for Alexa users to follow
- Understand the Alexa Ecosystem
- Learn about Amazon S3 & how to host your content using AWS
If you are looking for that one course that will help you gain the confidence to build and publish Amazon Alexa skills, this course is right for you. With numerous custom made illustrations and animations, this course will give you a terrific learning experience. The course contains 28 video lectures that give equal importance to both projects and concepts. If you are an engineer who wants to get started with Artificial Intelligence or a hobbyist looking to learn about Alexa or earn money by publishing custom Alexa skills, then this course will be perfect for you.
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Gain the confidence to build & publish Amazon Alexa skills
- Learn w/ numerous custom-made illustrations & animations
- Earn money by publishing custom Alexa skills
Enhance your knowledge of building actions for Google Assistant with this 1-hour beginner-friendly course. The course starts off with integrating your Google Actions with the Firebase database and then you will be introduced to the various Node.js commands that will be of use in communicating with the database. You will then make an extremely useful “Remembering Action,” making use of the database to create a highly personalized experience for users. The course will also cover add-ons Google Assistant offers like Carousel, Listings, and Suggestions. Lastly, you will learn how to control Raspberry Pi using Google Assistant by using the Raspberry Pi as a server.
- Access 24 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Integrate your Google Action w/ the Firebase database
- Learn the various ways of making your Google Action more engaging
- Be able to use all the functionalities that Firebase database offers w/ your Google Action
- Be able to control Raspberry Pi 3 w/ Google Assistant
If you’re interested in creating applications for Google Assistant, then this course is for you. With 49 lectures, you’ll learn all the functionalities of DialogFlow (API.AI), how to use Firebase, how to make your Raspberry Pi into a Google Assistant-enabled device, and control Raspberry Pi using voice commands by making a Raspberry Pi web server. At the end of this course, you can create a complete Google Assistant applications which can be published for the world to use.
- Access 49 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use almost all the functionalities of DialogFlow(APIAI) &how it is used to customize Google Assistant Action
- Know how to use SSML to make your response sound more lively
- Create a back-end system for your app using Firebase
- Make your Raspberry Pi a Google Assistant-enabled device
Have better control of your business by learning and setting up Alexa for business. This 3-hour course kicks off with the exploration of the features of Alexa for business and then later develops skills that will help you to improve the process of sending emails within your organization. You will learn private skills to guide new recruits, help everyone send maintenance issues, and flash brief organization-related announcements and news.
- Access 29 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to integrate Amazon SES, SNS, AWS DynamoDB & Slack w/ Alexa skills
- Be able to build flash briefing skills w/ text & audio feeds
- Develop & host private skills
- Set up an Alexa-powered organization
Develop your own Alexa skills and customize Alexa in your own way. With this step-by-step course, you’ll get familiar with the devices that are equipped with Alexa and also the instructions for setting up those devices. Then the course moves on to building custom skills and implementing them using Alexa Skill Development Kit. Some more custom skills will be developed exploring AWS DynamoDB and AWS S3 using the same SDK. The course also gives a detailed explanation of all the coding involved in developing Alexa skills through simple coding snippets.
- Access 87 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to add the features of AWS S3 into the custom Alexa skill
- Control the Raspberry Pi device using custom Alexa skills
- Learn to build custom Alexa skills w/ the Alexa Skills kit Skill Development Kit for Node.js
- Publish & submit the developed Alexa Skill for certification
Alexa, Siri, Cortana and Google Now — voice-activated personal assistants are one of the hottest trends in technology these days. They are a great way to convey complex information to your customers in a free-flowing, conversational way. Alexa is a great way to build them — an AWS service for building conversational interfaces for Echo, FireTV and a host of Alexa-aware devices. In this course, you’ll learn how to start building apps for use with Alexa.
- Access 37 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Cover voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Discover how Alexa, Lex, Echo, & other bits of the Amazon ecosystem come together
- Explore interaction models like utterances, intents, slots, prompts, & their resolution into API calls
- Learn about fulfillment models
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.