Go is an open-source programming language that makes building simple, reliable, and efficient software a breeze. Developed by some of the same individuals who created the C programming language, Unix, and UTF-8, Go was designed for ease of use, making it a solid pick for programming newbies. This course will take you through the Go basics and equip you with the resources and code samples to start making all of your software and apps really go.
- Access 169 lectures & 29 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how computers work & explore the fundamentals of programming
- Dive into modern best-practices for programming
- Learn from a university professor w/ 15+ years of experience
- Discover why the Go programming language is the best programming language you can learn today
- Acquire valuable programming skills, including understanding environment variables, using a command line interface (CLI) terminal & more
- Access 117 lectures & 14 hours of content 24/7
- Come to grips w/ the web development basics of HTML
- Explore using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application framework developed by Google to simplify web app development. This course was built with a simple idea in mind: Teach you Angular 7 in a practical way so you can develop, test, and master your Angular skills gradually.
- Access 78 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to program w/ the latest version of Angular
- Discover how to build real world apps
- Understand core concepts of Typescript
- Master underlying concepts & tips and tricks
Git is the most widely-used and supported distributed version control system used by software engineering professionals. It’s a protocol that streamlines programming by batch tracking the history of file edits, allowing developers to pinpoint the source and time of any change. Learn to handle any size project quickly and efficiently with this complete Git course.
- Access 69 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Jump right in w/ installation for Windows & Mac
- Manage, move, rename & delete files
- Create & fork repositories w/ GitHub
- Learn & practice the basic commands to start a new project w/ Git
- Experience the draw of Git as a SCM w/ in depth exploration of Branching & Merging
- Learn to rebase & stash work
- Make comparisons in Git
If you’re looking to cash in on the Android app market, you’ll want to get up to speed with Java. Going from the absolute basics to creating real hands-on projects, this courses is the perfect starting point. Dive right into this project-based course and you’ll walk through building your own mobile apps for Android. You’ll explore setting up and starting new projects from scratch, creating professional UIs and much more as you progress in your Java education.
- Access 26 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore basic mobile app development
- Learn about the Android Studio interface
- Dive into setting up & starting new projects w/ a simple user interface
- Familiarize yourself w/ the Java programming fundamentals
Beautifully simple, succinct, and reading like English, Ruby is one of the easiest programming languages for newcomers to pick up. This hands-on course serves as your Ruby primer, offering a step-by-step look at what it takes to code with Ruby—no experience required.
- Access 114 lectures & 31 hours of content 24/7
- Gain valuable job hunting skills by learning how to code in Ruby on Rails
- Learn from hands-on web projects
- Master the Ruby fundamentals
C# is an object-oriented programming language that’s become a popular pick for creating video games. This course is all about teaching you how to perform clean C# coding that’s simple and beginner-friendly. Learning from hands-on, practical tutorials, you’ll dive into core game programming concepts, like variables and constants, and explore other elements, including statements and loops, ultimately emerging with the know-how to build code that’s readable and professional.
- Access 30 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Run code live on Rextester & learn how to code in C# from scratch
- Understand procedural programming
- Learn how to debug applications
- Build examples of enumerations, reference types & value type
As you could probably guess, databases play a vital role in data science. And, as this field continues to grow, knowing how to store and query data will become more valuable. This course will teach you how to use SQLite, a famously popular database engine used around the world. Come to grips with the essentials, and you’ll emerge from this course ready to wrangle data like a pro.
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Get up to speed w/ managing databases via SQLite
- Learn how to query, sort, group & aggregate data
- Access 28 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore creating a responsive website w/ a shop page & form
- Learn how to work w/ events
- Dive into Incorporating simple animations to improve the user experience
Gathering data from a web page is known as web scraping and is typically performed either by fetching web page via URL and reading the data directly online, or by reading the data from a saved HTML file. Understanding web scraping is a skill crucial to anyone interested in data science or those just looking to obtain information from web pages. This course will show you the ropes in just one hour.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Walk through downloading & installing the Python library BeautifulSoup
- Explore inspecting a web page to identify relevant data
- Dive into scraping & parsing data using BeautifulSoup
- Learn how to store & sanitize the data in a correctly formatted CSV sheet
- Walk through improving your app’s aesthetics w/ a 3rd party UI library
- Dive into storing your to-dos w/ component state
- Learn how to reduce the complexity of your app w/ component props
- Use JSON Server to create a fake database to store data
- Understand the basics of Heroku & how to deploy your app to it w/ only a few lines of code
- Use a reverse proxy to make development & deployment simpler
Python is an especially valuable tool for visualizing data, and this course will cover a variety of techniques that will allow you to visualize data using popular plotting libraries like Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Bokeh. Beginning with an intro to statistics, you’ll extend into a variety of plots that will cover most use-cases.
- Access 23 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Explore bar charts, line plots, & scatter plots
- Take a deep dive into Matplotlib, Seaborn, & Bokeh
- Discover subplots & how they’re used
When it comes to game creation, the best way to learn is simply by doing. Come to grips with the game dev essentials and develop new, in-demand skills as you learn how to create a “Frogger” style game that’s playable across multiple platforms. Dive in, and you’ll learn how to feature simple and intuitive game mechanics, including restart and win conditions, as well as fixed player movement.
- Access 13 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ Phaser 3
- Learn how to implement an intuitive UI & game controls
- Explore managing multiple sprites through Groups
- Dive into detecting user input & triggering character movement
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.