Coding for iOS requires some special knowledge that you can’t necessarily get from other programming experience. This course aims to help you understand the peculiarities of coding for Apple products by creating native iPhone and iPad apps using Xcode and Swift. Knowing these specific Apple tools will give you a better shot at scoring high-paying development jobs or developing your own projects for the Apple Store.
- Access 58 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Write apps that use GPS, social networking, remote data & in-app purchases
- Learn all of the iOS 9 updates & changes
- Supplement your existing programming skills w/ a higher level of iOS programming
- Discover Xcode, an Integrated Development Environment used to build apps for Apple devices
- Use Swift, a multi-paradigm programming language created specifically for Apple
We use our mobile devices for seemingly everything these days—paying our bills, playing games, and more. Thus, learning to design great mobile UX/UI is more important than ever. From getting a handle of the latest mobile UX design trends (geolocation, anyone?) to learning usability testing methods, you’ll learn all you need to build engaging mobile apps by course’s end.
- Understand the basics of UI/UX mobile app design w/ over 3 hours of content
- Learn each step of the design process from planning to project completion
- Gain an insight into current mobile UI/UX design trends & developments
- Develop key skills to plan, manage & develop mobile usability
- Craft high fidelity UI designs
- Build a valuable, highly marketable skill set
An app idea is the first step. The second step, coding, is the one that stops most people. Well, here’s your golden ticket to building Android apps without code! App Inventor 2 is an open source web app originally developed by Google to turn complicated coding language into simple, visual drag and drop blocks. In this course you’ll learn programming basics by building fully-fledged apps and become competent enough that you’ll never need to hire a programmer to build your brilliant ideas.
- Access 204 lectures & 17 hours of content
- Gain a practical understanding of programming basics by building actual Android apps
- Navigate & use App Inventor 2 efficiently & effectively
- Test & update your apps after you’ve built them to provide the best quality assurance
- Learn how to publish apps to Google’s Play Store
- Build ten apps of varying complexity w/o learning any coding language
It’s no secret that Apple has a significant presence in consumer technology these days. Being able to develop for iOS will present you with many career opportunities and allow you to build your own entrepreneurial brand. This course teaches you everything you need to start creating apps for iOS 9, whether you’re brand new to coding, or just want to get a better understanding of Apple’s particularities.
- Access 60 lectures & 8 hours of content
- Learn Xcode & Swift by creating native iPhone & iPad apps
- Learn the ins & outs of the Apple develop center & user interfaces for iOS apps
- Put your apps on the Apple Store for anyone to download & use
- Discover the components of a user interface like storyboards, controls, navigation & more
Building an app for a single platform has become easier than ever, but it can still be very complicated and require a lot of code to translate your app between iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile platforms. PhoneGap eliminates that hassle by streamlining extensive functions into an easy, central location. In this course you’ll learn how to use generic APIs within PhoneGap that can effectively create apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile.
- Access 35 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Gain a conceptual understanding of level development
- Develop practical skills to develop your own levels
- Build projects for multiple platforms from the templates provided
- Learn how to use generic APIs
- Understand the difference between network connection, notification, battery status & device information APIs
- Discover hardware APIs for geolocation, camera & media
Java is the most commonly used programming language in the world for a reason. It is the foundation of most complex web platforms and virtually limitless applications. It is also one of the most in-demand languages, meaning a fluency in Java will open new doors to well-paying and exciting opportunities in web development. Even if you’re a complete beginner, this course will get you up to speed in no time.
- Access 46 lessons & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basics of Java, from Boolean Logic to Object-Oriented Programming
- Build a real Java Application to test your skills
- Understand server setup & implementing Java networking
- Develop your own game using Java
- Discover application structuring using Java
Android is an increasingly popular operating system, making it an exciting and slightly less saturated development frontier than iOS. Not to mention, programming for Android shares many similarities to programming for other platforms as well, making your future education easier. This course will guide you along the process of building a functional, creative Android app and bringing it to users.
- Access 119 lectures & 9 hours of content
- Create, test & run Android apps
- Learn the ins & outs of Android Studio, the official Interactive Development Environment for Android
- Understand how to implement database creation, fragment management & custom array adapters into your programming
- Gain a skill set that will be applicable to all app development projects
Swift is the official coding language for iOS apps, making it one of the hottest languages on the market today. This beginner’s course guides you from the absolute basics through creating your first fully-functioning app. Using both practical examples and easy-to-follow theory, you’ll be a Swift expert in no time.
- Access 48 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Write your own basic programs in Swift
- Hook up a basic UI w/ events
- Debug w/ playground & Xcode environments
- Learn the concepts of variables & strings, two of Swift’s essential foundations
- Discover branching, collections & loops, functions, enumerations, structures & classes & more
Form can be just as important as function in mobile apps, and designers with technical expertise are always in demand. By learning Sketch 3, the latest version of the award-winning mobile app design program, you can supplement your programming ability with creative and functional app design. Whether you’re an experience programmer trying to add some flare to your work or brand new to mobile app development, Sketch 3 will give you the complete skill set of a perfect job candidate.
- Access 17 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn principles of mobile app design that may be applied across iOS, Android, Windows & more platforms
- Cooperate w/ OS X’s Versions & Auto Save so your work is always saved
- Create your own mock-up app based on Facebook’s function & design
- Understand how to work w/ pages & apply styles across pages
- Work w/ shapes & symbols, create icons & splash screens & more tools
- Take the Sketch 3 Certification Exam, included free w/ purchase of the Professional App Developer’s Bundle
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.