Python is an excellent first programming language because of its simple syntax, coding principles, and easy readability. It is a simple, yet powerful programming language that allows developers to build complex websites without complex code. First time coders will find Python to be a great jumping off point, and can use the skills they learn in this course to take on greater coding challenges.
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic Python concepts like functions, conditions, loops & objects
- Discover object-oriented programming principles
- Understand classes, package & modules, exceptions & more
- Code your very own program w/ Python
The world is more data-driven than ever, and Python offers solutions for handling, analyzing, and visualizing large amounts of data effectively. Through this course, you’ll learn the valuable data analysis functions of Python that can help separate you from your peers, and make a positive impact in your career.
- Access 70 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use real world examples of Python data analysis & visualization
- Download, extract, clean, manipulate, analyze, aggregate, & visualize data using only Python
- Write your own Python scripts from scratch
- Learn various Python libraries, like ftplib, os, glob, pandas, numpy, patoolib, & more
The best way to learn Python is by using Python, and this massive course will teach you while you develop real life applications. Over the course, you’ll truly begin to appreciate the many, many uses of Python as you build web applications, database applications, web visualizations, and much more. By course’s end, you will have built 10 applications that you can be proud of, and have the tools to go off on your own into the world of Python programming.
- Access 172 lectures & 21.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a name generator, a website URL timed blocker, a web map generator, a portfolio website w/ Flask, a GUI-based desktop application, a webcam motion detector, a web scraper of property, an interactive web-based financial chart, a data collector web application, a geocoding web service
- Under & use object-oriented design
- Use Python to build applications w/ Flask, Tkinter, Numpy, Folium & more
- Explore scraping data, computer vision, sending automated emails & more using Python
- Schedule Python programs based on computer events
Have you ever wondered how things like self-driving cars, Google image searches, Snapchat and Instagram filters are created? While there are many answers to this question, the umbrella answer is computer vision. In this course, you’ll use Python to build a variety of tools that reflect the broad range of computer vision techniques. These technologies are powering the next generation of consumer and enterprise applications and the time to jump in the game is now!
- Access 43 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Build a receipt segmenter to find text in an image
- Count coins & dollar bills in an image after creating a currency counter
- Find Legend of Zelda rupees using a pattern matching algorithm
- Design a face swapping app
- Discuss the mathematical theory & processes behind computer vision
- Understand fundamental computer vision & image processing techniques
Python is a great programming language to learn in conjunction with your new Wio Link, as you can also connect to the Rest API to communicate with your board in Python. Overall demand for Python programming has exploded in recent years as many industries are rapidly transitioning to Python and building automation tools. This comprehensive course will introduce you to the basics of Python 3, the newest series of this powerful coding language. Give yourself a leg up over other developers by adding Python to your programming repertoire.
- Access 7 hours of video & 54 lectures 24/7
- Learn back-end programming for web applications, games & in-house scripts
- Study any time w/ video screencast & easily accessible code files
- Test your knowledge w/ quizzes & homework
- Learn coding best practices
Over 10000 satisfied students have enrolled in this highly-rated Python courses across the Web. Why? Because this course will teach you essential Python concepts that are extremely relevant in any tech career, not to mention perfect for building amazing network tools. Follow along with the below hands-on projects, and you’ll solidify the concepts and skills you need to confidently code with Python.
- Learn & practice every Python key concept w/ 13.5 hours & 157 lectures
- Follow each lesson w/ a short quiz that helps consolidate the main ideas
- Dive right into real-life network scenarios & apply your knowledge to build 7 great network tools
- Utilize the provided virtual machine w/ all Python modules installed & full source code included
- Build a variety of apps:
- Subnet calculator
- Configuring multiple network devices concurrently via SSH or Telnet
- DHCP client simulator for testing a DHCP server in the local network
- and more!
Python is considered by many experts to be the ideal learning language for first time programmers because it is syntactically fairly straight-forward and has an enormous reach of applications. It’s an excellent stepping stone for other, more complex languages, yet Python programmers are also in constant demand. This course dives into all aspects of web programming with Python, and will be the perfect first step for your coding odyssey.
- Access 58 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of Python web programming
- Get hands on experience working w/ Python files & building programs
- Access & parse the web w/ Python
- Manage a database & a remote server
- Create a basic website w/ Python
- Run code via a Virtual Private Server
Have you ever wondered how major companies and organizations manage all of the massive amounts of data they collect? The answer is Big Data technology, and Big Data engineers are in big-time demand. Major employers like Amazon, eBay, and NASA JPL use Apache Spark to extract data sets across a fault-tolerant Hadoop cluster. Sound complicated? That’s why you should take this course, to learn these techniques and more, using your own system at home.
- Access 46 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the concepts of Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datastores
- Develop & run Spark jobs quickly using Python
- Translate complex analysis problems into iterative or multi-stage Spark scripts
- Scale up to larger data sets using Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce
- Understand how Hadoop YARN distributes Spark across computing clusters
- Learn about other Spark technologies, like Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, & GraphX
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.