This course is ideal for anyone who would like to explore the possibilities of the newly launched Raspberry Pi Zero. You’ll learn how to program the small LCD screen and display dynamic data, and complete two projects that will solve real-world problems. By the end of the course, you’ll have a fundamental knowledge of automation with Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Access 28 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to control AC appliances using a relay & Python programming
- Automate the process of turning a water pump on & off
- Water plants automatically when moisture is low by building an automated process
Raspberry Pi is one of the most powerful Internet of Things tools on the market, and offers nearly endless programming and computing possibilities. This introductory course is perfect for beginners, and teaches you how to use Raspberry Pi as a computer. By building two complete projects, you’ll learn how you can use this powerful little computer to effect physical things.
- Access 36 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create a fully functional computer running on the Raspbian operating system
- Write a Python program to create a simple number guessing game
- Get up to speed w/ simple Linux commands & Python
- Light up your Christmas tree w/ intricate light patterns by controlling Raspberry Pi
The GPIO pins on a Rapsberry Pi are a great way to interface with physical devices like resistors and sensors. In this course, you’ll learn three complete hardware projects as you understand how to perform physical computing with the Raspberry Pi.
- Access 35 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a walkie-talkie using Linux command
- Create a light detector mechanism using a program written in Python
- Design a motion sensor-based teddy bear which laughs when you wave your hand
Never heard about bitcoin mining? No worries, this course starts at the very basics. You’ll learn all the terminology associated with the mining process, the hardware involved, and much more. You’ll also be briefed about the SHA, which is an algorithm used to implement bitcoin mining. Ultimately, you’ll get down to brass tacks of using Raspberry Pi to mine bitcoin and make real money.
- Access 15 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn about the blockchain through examples
- Understand what a bitcoin wallet is & how to get one for yourself
- Set up an account for bitcoin mining & sync your bitcoin wallet to it
- Discover the hardware components required for a bitcoin mining setup
- Get a step-by-step explanation of the mining process using Linux commands
Take your intermediate skills to an advanced level with this course covering robotics with Raspberry Pi. You’ll learn how to connect the L239D Integrated Circuit to the GPIO pins of Raspberry Pi and control a robot’s motor. By course’s end, you’ll have the fundamental knowledge necessary to build a basic robot and control it entirely through Raspberry Pi.
- Access 20 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Code the integrated circuit to rotate the motor in different directions
- Accept user keyboard input to run a robot in user-defined space
- Implement IoT through Python programming to make the device remotely accessible
The best way to learn is by doing, and in this project-based course, you’ll learn how to measure water temperature using Raspberry Pi. Don’t want to jump in a cold shower? Use Raspberry Pi to notify you when the water is warm. This course is perfect for any IoT enthusiast and will give you a great background in using this little device to interact with the physical world.
- Access 21 lectures & 0.5 hours of content 24/7
- Connect multiple waterproof sensors to GPIO pins & access the raw temperature via Linux command
- Code the sensors to display temperature automatically & notify you via email when it reaches a certain limit
- Connect sensors to an open source cloud & access the updated temperature through a web portal dashboard
The best thing about the Internet of Things? Automation. In this course, you’ll learn how to build IoT projects and remotely control home appliances without coding. You’ll be introduced to Cayenne, the world’s only drag-and-drop IoT project builder, developed to quickly design, prototype, and commercialize IoT solutions.
- Access 20 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to use Cayenne
- Interface sensors & actuators w/ the Cayenne web application
- Control different home appliances using Cayenne
- Turn devices on or off via a smartphone from anywhere in the world
- Use a digital motion sensor & deploy it for a security alert while you’re away from home
- Read analog sensors using Raspberry Pi without writing lines & lines of code
In this course, you’ll be walked through the steps of creating an ArmBot from scratch. With Raspberry Pi Zero, you can build and wirelessly control this robot! By course’s end, you’ll have a nuanced understanding of robotics with Raspberry Pi, and be ready to build your own robot.
- Access 25 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the concept of H-bridge & how to reverse polarity using it
- Learn how a simple servo motor can be used to design a complex robotic arm
- Implement degrees of freedom into a project
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.