J.H. Brennan, known also as “Herbie” Brennan, is an author of over 100 fiction and non-fiction books for adults, teens and children. Herbie has also designed and written a number of RPGs and gamebooks, and is best known for his GrailQuest series published during the mid 1980s. Tin Man Games will be bringing GrailQuest to digital platforms in 2015.
** REVIEWS **
"The story feels comfortably epic in scope, thanks to being spread across so many books. The Sagas of Fire*Wolf is some serious value for the money." - 148Apps (4 out of 5 stars)
"The game is presented in Tin Man's brilliant gamebook engine, and it's just as slick and poised as we've come to expect." - Pocket Gamer (Bronze Award)
** FEATURES **
• Four gamebooks – one app! Journey across Harn from start to finish!
• Wield the mighty Doombringer – a powerful sword which steals foes’ life and transfers it to you!
• Gain experience through combat and customize Fire*Wolf’s stat upgrades to your liking!
• Bring across your powerful warrior to the next story upon each book’s conclusion!
• Cast powerful spells, including the ability to paralyze foes, turn invisible, hurl fireballs and more!
• New, full colour artwork by Simon Lissaman and music by Ryan Grogan to accompany the interactive story.
The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Join Tin Man Games at www.gamebookadventures.com for lots more exciting digital gamebooks including the Fighting Fantasy series and Judge Dredd!
The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf is adapted from the Sagas of the Demonspawn series, written by J.H. Brennan, originally published in 1984-85.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.