The Talos Principle is a first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction. Made by Croteam, the creators of Serious Sam, and written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything). One of the most critically acclaimed PC games in 2014, The Talos Principle is now available on select Android devices.
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
• Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out.
• Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
• Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
• But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.