It's a reading Revolution.
JoyTales presents the first stories for bedtime and any other time of the day!
THE THREE PRAIRIE DOGS
Lunch or dinner time: just how many times has the table become a battle field?
Most kids only want to eat sweets, some cannot bear the sight of vegetables, others eat like a bird or, instead, cannot be stopped after the third plate of pasta.
Fore each of them, here come the "Three prairie dogs", the first story thought up to favor a good relationship with food, preventing eating behavior disorders from an early age.
* Original interface graphics and illustrations
* Doctor's file about the aim of the story
* Interactive animation: you choose how to shape the story with the animated panels
* Reading panels for those who want to read alone (or with someone!)
* Record and listen to the voice you prefer (it will make no difference anymore if mum or dad are not around!)
* Choose the narrator voice (English, Italian, Spanish, and German)
* Ad hoc sound design for each panel
* Bookmark option so you never lose the page
* 3 games available in many different versions (color, memory, join the dots!)
* Lots of information and interesting facts about the animal characters
* Available in English and Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, German, French, Russian and Japanese
* Help manual for beginners
The three prairie dogs is one of the JoyTales, a collection of 12 original stories, thought up by a team of experts - most importantly a pediatrician and a child neuropsychiatric doctor - to help children as they grow up!
Discover all the other tales in the App Store.
Joy Tales, quite another story!
Joy Tales is a product from Desdoo.