Bootstrap is a program that helps you create websites quicker and easier than ever. In this example-driven course, you’ll learn what’s new in Bootstrap 4 and how to use this powerful program to build websites in no time at all.
- Access 40 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- View examples of how to setup Bootstrap within your web pages
- Explore the grid system of Bootstrap 4
- Discuss core fundametnal concepts of Bootstrap
- Create Bootstrap themes
IT and database management skills are in high demand in today’s tech-driven workforce. If you’re interested in these kinds of careers, then it’s valuable to know SQL. This course will jumpstart your SQL skills and help you learn many different uses that can be applied to a wide variety of situations.
- Access 23 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn beginner & intermediate SQL commands
- Understand how to properly manage & utilize a database
- Access 18 & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Gain a highly in-demand skill
- Understand date types, conditional statements, functions, arrays & more
- Access 25 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Write code that functions across different browsers
- Download & set up jQuery on your computer
- Create amazing web page & applications
- Make interactive features like animations, plug-ins, and more
If you’ve never coded before, Python is a great place to start. This project-based course will teach you how to code in Python through building real-world apps that you can include in your portfolio.
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Develop a basic knowledge of coding in Python
- Learn about lists, if statements, & variables
This project based course will teach you how to build real world apps using Java in Android Studio. Android is the world’s most popular mobile operating system, meaning that this course will teach you valuable, employable skills immediately. This massive course is built for beginners, so don’t worry about your skill level!
- Access 232 lectures & 27.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn practical skills about coding w/ Java
- Understand how to navigate Android Studio
- Discover how to leverage your new skills for greater wealth
- Practice through hands-on projects & examples
This course will help you fast track your Python learning. You’ll start with Python language fundamentals before progressing into advanced topics. Each section has a challenge to help you put your learning to task and ensure you’re grasping the materials.
- Access 27 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to program in Python
- Discuss a variety of Python topics in detail
- Access 19 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Use AJAX to get external file content
- Post content to a server
- Create seamless interactive content
- Use JSON data parsing & output to your HTML elements
With AJAX, web apps can send data to and retrieve data from a server all in the background, allowing web pages to change content dynamically. jQuery makes working with AJAX easy, providing powerful methods for AJAX calls. In this course, you’ll learn how to utilize both.
- Access 18 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create AJAX connections
- Use jQuery for dynamic AJAX
- Get JSON data from web APIs
- Create data exchange seamelssly within web applications
Django is a Python-based framework that is taking the development world by storm. In this course, you’ll learn Django by building an increasingly complex, responsive website step-by-step.
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Create a database-driven website using Django
- Get an introduction to Django
- Develop a Django framework using Python
- Access 65 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create AJAX calls
- Get content & data from external files
- Parse JSON data into usable objects
This in-depth course covers the fundamentals of Bootstrap and shows you how to apply it to your own projects. Designed for beginners, this hands-on tutorial will walk you through how to build dynamic websites fast with Bootstrap.
- Access 64 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create Bootstrap websites
- Use Bootstrap for rapid web development
- Learn what’s new in Bootstrap 4
- Access 250 lectures & 18.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to lay out a web app in a logical way
- Use Web Pack, a bundler for code
- Write modular CSS
- Understand how to use Redux & refractor code
- Fix bugs & handle errors
C is a general-purpose, imperative computer programming language that is ideal for developing firmware or portable applications. It is highly portable, making it a common choice for operating systems and microprocessors in hardware such as fridges and alarm clocks. C is a solid first language to learn since most programming languages are themselves today implemented in C. All of this is to say, this course is an excellent jumping off point for your programming odyssey.
- Access 73 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Master C programming concepts from the ground up
- Use the source examples to learn step-by-step
- Understand that special features of C: pointers, header files, null-terminated strings, buffers, IO
- Read the supplied eBook, The Little Book of C, to explore the topics in even more depth
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.