In this course, students will learn advanced knowledge of EIGRP for real-world and certification purposes. You’ll practice EIGRP with several comprehensive labs that are included to help drill down the knowledge necessary for a work environment. It will also help you prepare for the CCNA and/or CCENT (ICND1) or ICND2 certification exams.
- Access 10 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic EIGRP
- Explore advanced EIGRP configurations
- Cover redistribution of EIGRP
This course will take you from A to Z to prepare to pass Cisco’s newest CCENT or ICND1 (100-105) certification exam. It’s designed to help you digest, implement, and execute the topics not only in a test environment but in real-world scenarios as well.
- Access 102 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of TCP/IP networking
- Get an introduction to managing a Cisco network
- Manage Cisco devices & secure a network
- Explore NAT protool & IPv6
The CCNP Route 300-101 certification is your next step in your professional Cisco career. When you complete this course you should be well prepared to take your certification exam and begin to join the professional world of Cisco Systems. This certification is heavily sought after by companies that require a high level of routing, putting you on track to be in demand in the marketplace.
- Access 91 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Cover advanced topics within TCP/IP, routing protocols IGP or EGP, & more
- Configure security using time-based access list
- Learn how to filter routes, create prefix lists, & more
This course is one of three essential courses needed to pass in order to attain the most coveted CCNP Routing & Switching certification.
The CCNP is Cisco’s professional-level certification and should be the next logical step for those wanting to advance their networking career within Cisco. This course will cover everything necessary to prepare to pass the CCNP T-Shoot (300-135) portion of Cisco’s certification exam.
- Access 84 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Acquire a better understanding of the CCNP T-Shoot requirements
- Learn the why & how of applying the topics covered to real-world environments
- Be prepared to pass the CCNP T-Shoot exam
In this course, you’ll cover all the fundamentals of MPLS. You’ll understand why MPLS was implemented, the terminology used in an MPLS environment, the configurations used in MPLS, and concentrating on using Layer 3 VPNs. Using the hands-on lab, you’ll get up to speed with routing and networking with an MPLS system.
- Access 24 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss the LDP protocol
- Configure multiple IGP routing protocols along w/ BGP to get information across a network
- Create multiple types of VPNs
- Create provider edge routers, customer edge routers, & more
- Learn how to create VRFs
This course will give you the knowledge and understanding of how to convert hex to decimal, decimal to hex and binary to hex or decimal. You’ll become familiar with the format of hexadecimal numbers, their use, and their bit values. You’ll become more comfortable with not only conversions but also become prepared for the CCNA certification.
- Access 20 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Calculate conversions without a calculator
- Expedite the way you convert in order to make you faster & better
This IPv4 course will help you become comfortable with not only the IPv4 protocol, but it will also help you in preparing for any networking certification or computer science degree exam. You’ll learn how to calculate IP addresses without a calculator and ensure you’re prepared for working in a real-life environment.
- Access 37 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn IP addressing, subnetting, VLSM, route summarization, & more
- Explore common network equipment & basic router administrative commands
- Configure router interfaces
- Plan a network infrastructure
- Learn how to assign IP addresses to PCs & routers
This course will give students an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers and switches and their various configurations and connections. You’ll learn how to configure; default, static and dynamic routing. You’ll comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocols attributes to meet the requirements of the network. It will also prepare you in Layer 2 technology and its various configurations, such as; VLAN’s, VTP, STP, PortFast, EtherChannel, Port-Security, Inter-VLAN communication & Trunking; plus the newest requirements needed for the CCNA (200-125) certification exam as well.
- Access 149 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Acqurie the knowledge needed to secure routers
- Configure different types of NAT & manage the router’s components
- Grasp the concepts of IPv4 & IPv6
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.