Created for all mischievous Raspberry Pi owners, this book will show you how to transform your computer into a neat spy gadget through practical pranks and projects. You’ll learn how to set up your Pi and configure your operating system for maximum mischief, working with audio, video, and WiFi techniques.
- Access 316 pages of content 24/7
- Install & configure the Raspbian Jessie operating system
- Detect an intruder w/ motion detection or a laser trip wire
- Listen into conversations from a distance over Bluetooth
- Distort your voice
- Track the Pi’s whereabouts using GPS
- Connect your Pi to the mobile web using a 3G dongle & make yourself anonymous
This practical guide will guide you through the many uses of he Raspberry Pi and allow you to showcase the best it has to offer. You’ll begin by setting up the Raspberry Pi and performing tasks using Python 3. The more you work through each chapter, you’ll be able to apply your skills to more topics in the book until you’re eventually able to automate tasks, build applications, create games, and more.
- Access 402 pages of content 24/7
- Set up & run Raspberry Pi for the first time
- Develop desktop applications & handle images and process files w/ ease
- Make use of graphics & user control to develop your own exciting games
- Create 3D worlds by using the Raspberry Pi’s powerful GPU
- Discover how to create your own electronic circuits to interact w/ the Raspberry Pi
- Use the Raspberry Pi Camera to create animations and time lapses
- Design & build your own Raspberry Pi controlled robots
This new edition of the Python Programmers’ Cookbook takes you even further into utilizing Python to create incredible projects on the Raspberry Pi. Across 60 recipes, you’ll develop your skills and delve into more advanced topics. Ultimately, you’ll build your own Pi-Rover or Pi-Hexipod robots and take a deep dive into Pi add-ons and their ability to help you interface with common household devices.
- Access 510 pages of content 24/7
- Remotely connect to the Raspberry Pi & use your PC/laptop instead of a separate screen/keyboard
- Get to grips w/ text, files & creating quick menus using Python
- Use the Raspberry Pi’s powerful GPU to create 3D worlds
- Interface w/ physical hardware
- Measure & control processes, respond to real events and monitor them through the internet
- Learn about the Raspberry Pi hardware inputs/outputs
- Expand the capabilities of the Raspberry Pi w/ hardware expansion modules
- Create your own Pi-Rover or Pi-Hexpod driven by the Raspberry Pi
Want to learn about supercomputers? Who doesn’t? In this book, you’ll learn how to quickly assemble and operate a Pi 3 supercomputer in the shortest possible time. The lifeblood of a supercomptuer, the MPI code, is introduced early, and sample MPI code gives you additional practice opportunities to test your creation. You’ll learn how to configure various nodes and switches so they can effectively communicate with one another, and by the end of the book you’ll have a fully-functioning supercomputer.
- Access 254 pages of content 24/7
- Understand the concept of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) & node networking
- Configure nodes so that they can communicate w/ each other via the network switch
- Build a Raspberry Pi 3 supercomputer
- Test the supercluster
- Use the supercomputer to calculate MPI π codes
- Learn various practical supercomputer applications
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.