The only way to know if a software is functioning correctly is to test it, and people get paid good money to be those software testers. Software testing is performed to identify differences between given input and expected output, and to verify that software products function according to pre-defined requirements. In this course, you’ll learn the full software testing process so that you, too, can get in on this lucrative career.
- Access 52 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Understand software testing from the very beginning
- Learn the process, terminology, & challenges of testing in the real world
- Explore different software testing models & types of testing
- Discuss the test organization, & different roles & responsibilities within an organization
Get acquainted with the lucrative career path of software testing in this beginner-level course. You’ll explore the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and cover all of its important engineering definitions, phases, and the role of testing. Interested in the world of software? This is the introduction you need.
- Access 16 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the benefits & challenges of using specific SDLC models
- Look into different types of SDLC models used in different industries
- Discuss contemporary SDLC models like RAD, Sliced, & more
- Explore costs incurred by defect leakages, & why it is important to catch defects early in the SDLC
Take your understanding of the SDLC to an intermediate level in this comprehensive course. You’ll push your knowledge to a near-professional level in a well-paced, easy-to-follow course structure. By course’s end, you will be ready to move on to the expert level of this Software Testing series.
- Access 46 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn different types of testing, like Assembly Testing, Product Testing, Black Box & White Box Testing, & more
- Explore equivalence partitioning & boundary value analysis
- Discuss different testing methods w/ a module on use case based test design
- Get an introduction to scripting techniques & manual testing
To make a career in software testing, you need to master the SDLC, and this is the course to get you over that final hump. In 11 comprehensive hours, you’ll explore a variety of SDLC models, and recognize the advantages and disadvantages of each. By the end, you’ll have a full understanding of software testing, and be able to start hunting for high-paying testing jobs.
- Access 60 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Understand scripting in automated testing
- Explore test deliverables & configuration management
- Discuss testing peer reviews
- Manage defects effectively & employ useful metrics
- Learn about performance testing, security testing, & test automation tools
Bugzilla is a server software designed to help you manage software development and debugging. In this quick crash course, you’ll get up to speed on Bugzilla, and understand how to use it to improve product quality, increase productivity, and yield happier customers.
- Access 10 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Bugzilla bug testing
- Understand bug reporting tools in Bugzilla
- Learn how to file a bug in Bugzilla
JIRA 6 provides issue and project tracking for software development teams to help improve code quality and expedite development. It is an incident management tool that you absolutely have to know if you’re going to work on a software development team. In this course, you’ll dive into the basics of JIRA, and come to terms with its many uses and advantages in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Access 15 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the structure of JIRA
- Create projects & components, & handle defects & incidents
- Learn how to use & manage your JIRA interface
- See how JIRA is used in Agile projects
ISTQB is the globally recognized software-related testing certification that verifies your ability to effectively test software products. This certification has 3 levels of validation, and passing all 3 will qualify you for just about any software testing job in the world. This course will get you started with study materials for the ISTQB Level 1 Certification.
- Access 32 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the fundamentals of testing, static techniques, test design techniques, & more
- Understand the testing process, the responsibilities of test analysts, defect management, & more
- Explore analytical techniques & structure-based testing
- Discuss automation techniques & how to improve the test process
The first thing you’ll learn in this extensive course on software testing is that your mind should be programmed to find errors in the program, not to certify that it “works.” You’ll understand this way of thinking, and explore many more key principles to testing as you dive into the complexities of this process. By course’s end, you’ll be thinking like a software tester.
- Access 44 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to write effective test cases to optimize test efforts while improving the quality of a software product
- Explore the psychology or mindset needed to test a program successfully
- Get insight to static testing, inspection, & walkthrough
- Discover a number of non-functional types of testing like volume, stress, security, usability, & more
- Understand integration strategies & their advantages & disadvantages
HP QuickTest Professional provides functional and regression test automation for software applications and environments, and is a core tool used by software testers. In this massive course, you’ll go from beginner to expert in QTP, learning how to perform automated testing, understand mobile application development, and improving your general software knowledge.
- Access 144 lectures & 26 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the automated functional testing tool w/ QTP
- Perform automated regression testing to identify any gaps, errors, or defects contrary to desired results
- Improve your software knowledge & associated tools in order to effectively integrate graphics under QTP
- Study line configuration & topology, & understand various networks types & modes of transmission
TestNG is a testing framework developed in the lines of JUnit and NUnit, and designed to cover all categories of tests, from unit to end-to-end. In this course, you’ll learn how to use TestNG in an enterprise environment, and operate it efficiently and reliably. By course’s end, you’ll be ready to start testing software at a professional level.
- Access 15 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Explore annotations, test configuration, execution models, & much more in Java TestNG
- Discuss data providers in TestNG
- Learn how to support each of the 3 major Java IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, & NetBeans
- Generate test reports in HTML & XML formats
- Understand default JDK functions for runtime & logging
Automation is an essentially component of software testing, and this course will help you understand the entire process. You’ll get various demos on recording scripts, enhancing them, using descriptive programming, and much more related to the VSTS Coded UI Automation tool. Build upon your foundation of manual testing by learning the full automation testing process today!
- Access 22 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get an overview of automation testing using the VSTS Coded UI Automation tool
- Understand different approaches to testing like record/playback & descriptive programming
- Explore modular scripts, designer file, auto-generated files & more
- Create different mapper files & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.