The idea of UX, or User Experience, is not new but continues to be a sore point for designers and end users. For those who can figure it out, it pays well more than graphic design alone. And, UX design uses skills you already have. Interested? Don’t have a clue what UX Design is or where to start? We’ve got the UX design training experience that’s going to open a whole new world, and better-paying work!
- Access 29 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the relevant tools for UX designers
- Find out how much a UX designer can earn
- Understand how to research a UX project
- Discover the difference between UI & UX
- Know what the responsibilities of a UX designer are
- Run your first user testing sessions & competitor research
- Build user profiles & personas
- Create wireframes & use InVision building mockups
In this course, you’ll learn how to use Adobe XD to create User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). Through this project-based course, you’ll get an in-depth look at how to create real UI/UX projects.
- Access 42 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Construct a good brief & UX persona
- Learn to create simple wireframes & implement colors and images correctly in your designs
- Build & prototype both a website design & a mobile design
- Test on mobile phones
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts
User Interface (UI) design plays a pivotal role in creating websites and applications that users find attractive and easy to use. As such, skilled UI designers can earn a pretty penny for their expertise. If you’re interested in becoming one, you’ll need to get up to speed with the vector graphics editing powerhouse known as Adobe Illustrator. This project-focused class will take you through building a professional portfolio website, get you up to speed with Adobe Illustrator and help you explore designing different versions for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Access 45 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to design a website using Adobe Illustrator
- Discover the user interface essentials
- Learn how to wireframe at all levels
- Access 38 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to build a responsive portfolio website from scratch
- Take a design from Illustrator & create a professional website
- Use templates in Dreamweaver
- Create mobile, tablet & desktop versions of the website
- Build your own custom responsive navigation w/ burger menu
- Get the most from your portfolio images
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.