★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 349 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the essentials of Local & Wide Area Networks
- Setup a basic network
- Register a domain name with Domain Privacy
- Create & configure a testing server on a Local Windows or Mac system
- Proficiently navigate the Linode Virtual Server Dashboard
- Install LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin) on a local & remote server
The Internet & Web Development Fundamentals course is part 1 of the 9-part series that starts by taking an in-depth look at how the internet facilitates the movement of data packets across both LANs (Local Area Network) and WANs (Wide Area Network). With 13 lectures, you’ll learn how to interpret various protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPs, SMTP, and FTP. The course examines the entire flow and life-cycle of data-packet movement from origin to destination. It also explores the role of DNS and SMTP servers in routing internet traffic and email transmissions. The mechanism to safeguard the movement of data, such as network routers, ports, and firewalls, are also explored.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 62 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Understand how the internet works
- Know the web development process & planning stages of building websites and complex web applications
- Register & administer domain names through the GoDaddy domain management console
- Explore the configuration of a live production server using popular cloud hosting providers such as Linod
- Install & connect to their virtual machines using remote desktop connection tools such as Tight VNC and Real VNC
If you are interested in mastering the art of front-end development, look no further. This course is the complete beginner’s guide to developing cutting-edge web pages that are fully mobile responsive. The course branches into three sections. It starts by exploring HTML5, students learn the composition of a web page and how a web browser interprets HTML code to display the visual elements of a page. This covers just about every aspect of HTML syntax, to ensure you are well prepared for the remaining sections ahead.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 114 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Master HTML & code customized, stylish web pages
- Learn to build mobile responsive web pages, using the Bootstrap Framework
- Create modern, stylish websites using the latest scripting languages
With over 64% of the world using mobile devices to browse web pages, it’s no surprise that Bootstrap and jQuery have become the industry leaders in front-end scripting languages. This course starts right from the foundational concepts and gradually progresses to intermediate topics. Through a project-style learning approach, students will have the opportunity to build mobile-responsive web pages, complete with animation and interactivity.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 85 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Create Mobile-Responsive web pages using the Bootstrap Grid System
- Work with Typography in Bootstrap for modern, stylish fonts
- Add events to page elements using jQuery
- Create animations in jQuery (Fade, Toggle, Slide, Animate, Hide-Show)
- Use the Get Content function to retrieve Values & Attributes
Welcome to the PHP & MySQL Certification Course for Beginners. This course offers a comprehensive guide to learning how to code in PHP. It also explores integrating MySQL Databases into your PHP Projects for dynamic, user-driven functionality. The course starts with PHP basics, including variable declaration and data output. The lessons then transition into working with objects, conditional statements, loops, functions, arrays, form validation, sorting, and much more.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 66 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to code in PHP
- Integrate MySQL Databases into your PHP projects
- Progress into commonly used SQL statements for database administration
- Create database connections & execute SQL statements directly from PHP scripts
This course offers a hands-on approach in learning how to develop web applications using PHP, MySQL, and AJAX. Students will develop a blog with MySQL database integration. The project aims to cover dynamic web pages in PHP, MySQL Database, creating PHP & AJAX validated member registration forms and login authentication, working with session variables, and so much more. The concepts explored in this course will help students learn the essential skills necessary to develop web applications of any size and complexity.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 21 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create dynamic web pages in PHP
- Create a MySQL Database to store Member Data
- Create PHP & AJAX validated member registration forms
- Create PHP & AJAX validated member login authentication
- Work with session variables
- Develop validated contact forms for web to email transmission via SMTP
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.