If you want to move a file, whether it’s a video, ebook, ringtone, or other media file, from your computer to your iPhone, you’d usually need to use iTunes. WALTR 2 allows you to skip converters, iTunes, and wires altogether. At its core, WALTR 2 is a simple file manager where you can drag-and-drop any music, ringtones, videos, PDF, and ePUB files into any Apple device without iTunes or external apps. It’s also armed with clever tricks like automatic file conversion for audio and video, and content recognition that brings along metadata. As a bonus, WALTR 2 goes beyond iOS devices, supporting the entire lineup of Apple iPods, starting with the original iPod Classic, built in 2001.
100+ mentions around the Globe including Macworld, Gizmodo, Forbes, CNET, and more!
- Connects to any device from the entire lineup of Apple iPods
- Recognizes & fills in title, genre, episode description, actor information, and more on music, movies, and TV shows
- Takes any unsupported format & converts it on the fly for seamless playback and zero quality loss
- Instantly detects any WiFi-enabled iOS devices around you for wireless transfer
- Plays any audio file from the pre-installed Music app
- UHD video support plays any video file directly from the default Videos app
- Integrates w/ Apple Music for easy upload
- Copies full songs to iPhone as M4R ringtones by simply changing the extension
- Supports ePUB & PDF document uploading to iBooks
- Hosts M4B audiobook playback
- Recognizes & re-encodes file metadata automatically
“WALTR 2 is an excellent tool to get media files onto your iOS device quickly, and to no longer worry about unsupported formats.” – MacWorld
“If you regularly transfer your own files — WALTR 2 could make your life a lot easier.” – Forbes
“WALTR 2 … allows users to quickly upload video files to their iPhone that aren’t supported by iTunes, such as FLAC and MKV files. It just does it in some magic way.” – Engadget
“WALTR 2 Simplifies Sending Any File Type to Your iPhone or iPad Wirelessly.” – LifeHacker
YouTube is a massive video and music library, but its only significant flaw is that you need internet access to use it. Well, not anymore. Softorino YouTube Converter 2 lets you quickly download any YouTube video to your Mac’s desktop or other Apple devices, so you can watch it offline and without the stop-and-go loading that comes with spotty streaming. Unlike other Youtube converters, Softorino goes beyond videos and music, as it can even turn any YouTube video into a timeless iPhone ringtone.
- Download & watch videos w/ 4K, 1080p FullHD and 60fps support
- Turn any online video into an MP3 song
- Enjoy full subtitles support
- Transfer videos to your iPhone & iPad w/ 1 click
- Download videos to create your own ringtones
Loved by Product Hunt, Softpedia, PCMag, LifeHacker, and 100+ tech websites!
Ringtones, your iPhone, your PC, and iTunes. One of these things is not like the others; one of these things just doesn’t belong. Because transferring ringtones into iPhone using iTunes can be frustrating, Softorino launched iRingg – a revolutionary solution to let you not only drag and drop ringtones into iPhone… But also have fun with creating unique ones. If you ever need to get a custom ringtone into your iPhone, then iRingg should be an insta-buy. It’s an iPhone ringtone studio, iTunes alternative, and everything in between.
- How it works: create the ringtone; then simply connect the app to your iPhone using Wi-Fi or USB cable & hit export
- Add a personal touch to a ringtone using cool sound effects & completely change its mood and feel
- 1,000,000 ringtone selection – make a ringtone out of anything on the Internet
- Direct to iPhone transfer (first in the World): in one-click, you can wirelessly transfer your new ringtone into iPhone’s default ringtones section
“It’s super-easy to use, works rather fast, and includes support for YouTube, which is without a doubt the best source of songs and audio files for a ringtone.” – Softpedia
“The [Mac] app’s most essential feature is the conversion of audio files into a ringtone-ready, iPhone-compatible format. This part is totally automatic. iRingg just fixes up the music without you having to do anything.” – Cult of Mac
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.