What kid doesn’t love to ask “Why?” As most parents have noticed, children are natural philosophers, and even little thinkers can come up with some amazing questions. Indulge your child’s natural curiosity (as well as your own), and introduce them to some amazing ideas with ThinkAboutIt: Philosophy for Kids!
Join our charming and intrepid narrator, Sophia the Wise, as she thinks her way through some of the biggest (and coolest) questions human beings have ever asked. Meet famous philosophers, and try amazing ideas out for yourself with interactive activities.
ThinkAboutIt apps are great for philosophers aged 7-10. They’re also great for sharing with younger siblings, and are lots of fun for bigger thinkers too!
Come explore “Let The Thinking Begin”, the first in the series. Find out what philosophy is, how to do it, and how it can make you a better thinker.
- Introduction to some of the most important (and most interesting) questions in philosophy
- Interviews with great thinkers from throughout history and around the world
- Full-color, animated illustrations
- Fully-narrated, for kids who like to listen and follow along
- Cool facts about great minds
- Interactive map and timeline
- Easy-to-use, engaging activities
- Suggestions for discussion, journal writing, and even drawing
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.