== FEATURES ==
This app was featured here - http://geekshavelanded.com/15-amazing-android-icon-packs-2/
This skin pack contains tiles to launch Google apps. This is part of the Tiles UCCW Skins series. Windows Phone 8 look starter pack and games pack is also available separately.
Starter Pack - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiz.uccw.tiles
Games Pack - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiz.uccw.tiles.games
This skin set contains 35 skins in total; every skin working like an icon to launch one Google app each. Almost all popular Google apps are covered. See the screenshots to check which apps are covered.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
* After downloading the skin app from play store, launch it.
* Tap "Install Skin" button in the app.
* Tap "Ok" when it asks you whether you want to replace app. This step is replacing the skin installer with the actual skin. OR
* If you are using a KitKat device, it'll ask whether you want to update the existing app.
* Tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
* You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
* Recommendation - Use Apex or Nova launcher. Grid size 6x4. Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Dock as overlay. Statusbar & Navbar stock size.
* Place a UCCW widget of any size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Skins installed from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
* Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
* Long press on the widget and resize it as necessary. Optimal size of each of the skins is mentioned in the skins' names.
* Repeat the step to place any number of widgets.
* After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
* Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
* Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
* You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
* When done, no need to save. That won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit. Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
The attached video shows how to setup the starter pack of the Tiles theme. That applies to this pack too.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
* If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. Reason explained here - http://wizardworkapps.blogspot.com/2013/12/ultimate-custom-widgets-uccw-tutorial.html
* To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
* If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
* You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.