5 stars certification from Educational App Store (www.EducationalAppStore.com).
"At the Educational App Store, we certify and curate educational apps, so that teachers and parents can feel confident when using mobile devices in the classroom and at home."
Join Bear on his latest math quest as he crosses rivers, mountains and forests determined to learn multiplication tables. Your child will laugh and have fun as they learn and solve times table/multiplication problems alongside Bear, quickly becoming multiplication experts.
Learning with advanced teaching methods without ads!
In addition to making learning multiplication tables entertaining and easy for children through multiplication games, Times Tables and Friends integrates research-backed, auditory-, verbal- and kinetic teaching techniques as well as color recognition to support long-term memory acquisition.
Five interactive modes and more - a math game for learners at all levels!
With five interactive modes available in just one kids math game, learners at all levels and with various learning styles have a precious opportunity to develop their multiplication skills:
- Game mode: Follow along with Bear on his balloon journey as your child gradually progresses to more difficult multiplication table sets. This game mode features beautiful animated backgrounds and cute graphics guaranteed to make your child laugh as they build expertise in tables 1-12.
- Learning mode: Looking for an introduction to times tables or need help memorizing new table sets for school multiplication worksheets? Learning mode provides a state-of-the-art, Montessori-backed method of teaching, using auditory, verbal and kinetic educational stages as well as color identification, scientifically proven to support memory acquisition. Engaging in listening, speaking aloud and writing out each problem, your child will enjoy learning their tables as they pass through each interactive task.
This game mode's easy to follow, lessons are also perfect to give gifted children as young as 3-years old a head start to multiplication tables.
- Challenge mode: Designed for advanced multiplication tables learners, Bear cheers players on in challenge mode as they are pressed to respond quickly to multiplication problems before the clock slowly runs out. Answer correctly to win more time with the help of a few handy bonuses that stop the clock, eliminate 50% of the answers or replace the multiplication problem entirely.
The more solved math problems, the higher the game quiz score, giving your child a fun opportunity to compete with their friends, classmates, the rest of the leaderboard or their high score.
- Training mode: Need extra multiplication practice within a particular multiplication table or want to target the multiplication problems your child is struggling with most? Training game mode allows users to select the math problems they need help with most and answer as many correctly as possible. Unlike other games, this model additionally reinforces memory by having problems and answers read aloud. And of course, Bear joins along too!
- Two Player mode: Play face-to-face on a single split screen and see who can solve math problems more quickly. Not the winner? Don't worry. With the help of the other game modes, your child will be on top in no time.
- Earn and collect badges as you complete more tasks and display high performance in each of the math quiz modes.
- Track your child's progress through the achievements board.
- Available in English, Spanish, German and Portuguese opening the possibility for language learning too!
We recognize that not all children learn the same and for some, learning math/multiplication may be hard to engage with. We hope to bring out a love for math/multiplication learning in all children as they laugh, play and learn multiplication tables with cute and lovable Bear.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.