Type Keeper is here. It is designed to save everything you type, in all your apps on your Android device, automatically. Just open it whenever you want to view old input entries. By using Type Keeper you will never lose text typing again.
What does Type Keeper automatically do for you:
• It saves your text typing and sorts it by time as input events.
• It requests and saves location on each input event start.
• It deletes old data in order to free up storage and provide you better performance.
Features (or what you are able to do):
• Explore your text typing in details. Drag the slider to view history symbol by symbol.
• Search for input events from a specific app.
• Manage your input events. Copy, share and delete just in one tap.
• View location of each input event displayed on a map.
• Easily enable/disable Type Keeper globally or for specific apps.
• Important: This Android app uses an accessibility service which must be enabled to ensure primary functionality.
• No ads
• No in-app purchases
• Contact me on email if you have any issues or feature requests (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.