This course is directed toward anybody interested in operating Microsoft SQL Server 2012 professionally. The Microsoft 70-461 exam is essential for any aspiring database administrators, implementers, system engineers, and developers, and this course will prepare you to ace the exam.
- Apply built-in scalar functions & ranking functions
- Combine datasets, design T-SQL stored procedures, optimize queries, & more
- Implement aggregate queries, handle errors, generate sequences, & explore data types
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, & MERGE statements
- Create database objects, tables, views, & more
This course is aimed towards aspiring database professionals who would like to install, maintain, and configure database systems as their primary job function. You’ll prepare for the Microsoft 70-462 exam while becoming more efficient at securing and backing up databases.
- Audit SQL Server instances, back up databases, deploy a SQL Server, & more
- Configure additional SQL Server components
- Install SQL Server & explore related services
- Understand how to manage & configure SQL Servers & implement a migration strategy
This course is designed for aspiring Extract Transform Load (ETL) and Data Warehouse Developers who would like to focus on hands-on work creating business intelligence solutions. It will prepare you to sit and pass the Microsoft 70-463 certification exam.
- Master data using Master Data Services & cleans it using Data Quality Services
- Explore ad-hoc data manipulations & transformations
- Manage, configure, & deploy SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Design & implement dimensions, fact tables, control flow, & more
This course is designed for aspiring database developers who would like to build and implement databases across an organization. Database developers create database files, create data types and tables, plan indexes, implement data integrity, and much more. All of which you’ll learn how to do in this Microsoft 70-464 course.
- Optimize & tune queries
- Create & alter indexes & stored procedures
- Maintain database integrity & optimize indexing strategies
- Design, implement, & troubleshoot security
- Work w/ XML Data
- Write automation scripts
This course is designed for aspiring database professionals who design and build database solutions. These people are responsible for the creation of plans and designs for database structure, storage, objects, and servers, as well as creating the plan for the environment in which the database solution runs.
- Explore data compression strategies, database models, high-availability solutions, & more
- Learn a maintenance strategy for database servers
- Discover management automation strategies
- Understand migration, consolidation, & upgrade strategies
This course is designed for aspiring business intelligence developers who would like to create BI solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012, including implementing multi-dimensional data models, OLAP cubs, and creating information displays used in business decision making.
- Work w/ large data sets across multiple database systems
- Develop cubes & Multi-dimensional Expressions (MDX) queries to support analysts
- Explore data model decisions
- Manage a reporting system, use report builder to create reports,& develop complex SQL queries for reports
This course is designed for aspiring business intelligence architects who would like to focus on the overall design of a BI infrastructure, including how it relates to other data systems.
- Learn BI Solution architecture & design
- Understand provisioning of software & hardware
- Explore Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) cube design
- Study performance planning, scalability planning, upgrade management, & more
- Maintain server health, design a security strategy, & more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.