"VERSUS: The Lost Ones" is a thrilling 123,000-word interactive novel, the first in a new series, by Zachary Sergi, author of our best-selling "Heroes Rise" trilogy. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Become an interstellar warrior, gifted with the power to ransack the thoughts and abilities of others. Transported to an unfamiliar world beyond your wildest dreams, you must invade the minds of your fellow captives to survive.
Seduce Lady Venuma, a self-proclaimed goddess, or clash with Empress Vaccus, a tusked monster and the sworn enemy of your home world. Triumph in gladiatorial combat, or in the deadly politics of planet Versus. Absorb the right talents, and you just might save the galaxy!
* Fight for humans or androids in a morally ambiguous civil war
* Play as male, female, transgender, intersex, or a non-categorizable gender identity
* Subvert the corrupt Elite Courte, or join them to suppress rebellion
* Romance aliens, crossbreeds, and intergalactic royalty, or go it alone--the choice is yours
* Dive into a sci-fi hybrid of space operas, futuristic dystopias, fantasy epics, and political chess
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.