This watch face will then display in a very "glanceable" way :
- The current time (with emphasis on minutes)
- The time of the top.
- The time elapsed since the top (with emphasis on minutes).
This watch face is very useful when flying VFR using the "course and watch" technique.
Please note that this watch face is NOT meant to be pretty : it's a tool for pilots, not at all a fashion pilot style watch face.
The time is displayed by default in UTC (because real pilots work in UTC). It can easily be switched between UTC and local.
- Tap to top. The watch will vibrate for 1 second to indicate that it has recorded the top.
- Tap on the timezone indicator (at the right) to switch between UTC (Z) and local (L) timezones.
- Tap on the bottom left icon to reset the watch.
- Tap on the bottom right icon to access a history of previous tops.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.