ViaCAD™ 2D/3D brings the power of 3D to everyone; regardless of your design experience. This software provides a seamless marriage of 2D and 3D to help you take your sketched ideas to 3D realism. Powerful but easy-to-use 3D design and drafting tools will help you create like seasoned designers and compatibility with other systems will let you share your designs. With support for both metric and imperial measurements as well as AutoCAD™, SketchUP, Rhinoceros and other formats to share, ViaCAD™ is the perfect 3D software to model your ideas.
The addition of PowerPack 3D printing tools allows you to prepare, verify and repair your CAD designs. Example tools include an overall 3D print check, slice preview, overhang and wall thickness analysis, and surface normals check along with a collection of tools to verify and repair mesh, curves, surfaces, and solids. PowerPack brings over 100 new tools to the existing functionality of ViaCAD™ 2D/3D.
Here are just some of the types of drawings you can create with ViaCAD™:
• 3D models for prototyping with 3D printers
• Mechanical parts
• DIY projects: 3D models of furniture and work benches
• Architectural drawings for drafting documents, room layouts and 3D visualization
• Inventions: Easily create 3D models of your concepts
• Educational: Drawings and 3D models for science fairs
• Objects for use in game development studios
Creating 3D models is easy with ViaCAD™, regardless of the design's complexity.
• The LogiCursor™ allows drawing precisely with your mouse and cursor in both 2D and 3D, aligning your cursor with existing points in your drawing.
• The Gripper provides click and drag style editing for moving, copying, scaling and rotating parts of the drawing, even faces.
• Push/Pull Modeling delivers intuitive editing of your 3D models, allowing 3D surfaces to be edited with your mouse and cursor.
• Customizable Grids can be configured as rectangular, polar (circular), and even Isometric.
• 26,000 symbols are included to speed up your design!
Powerful Solid Modeling
ViaCAD™ provides solid modeling technology found in much higher end products. There is a unique tie between 2D and 3D; which means you can edit 2D profiles used to create 3D objects and the 3D shape will automatically update.
• Feature-based History Tree for editing
• Powerful 3D editing tools such as blending, chamfering, and shelling
• A complete design tool with extrusions, Booleans, surface modeling for more complex smooth surfaces
• Precise geometry suitable for ‘concept to manufacturing'
• Tools to create 3D from 2D shapes
2D Drafting and Documentation
A complete set of 2D drawing tools is provided for drafting documents and sketching schematics, floor plans, mechanical designs and more.
• 26 industry-standard dimension styles
• 250+ tools for 2D drafting and editing
• Tools to create Section Views to highlight important features
• Automatically generate 2D drawings from 3D models
• Bill of Materials for tracking
ViaCAD™ is built with professional level technology providing speed, precision, and compatibility. ViaCAD™ provides a smoother workflow allowing for faster drawing manipulation and working with larger files. Compatibility with AutoCAD™, SketchUp and other products means you can share your designs with others.
• Includes 19 file formats to share your designs. GES, STEP, SAT, SketchUP, AutoCAD™, DXF/DWG, OBJ, Adobe Illustrator, Rhinoceros, STL, 3DS Max, and more.
• Includes STL export for 3D Printing
Includes 3D Printing Tools and Utilities:
• 3D Print Check
• Surface Normals Check
• Overhang Analysis
• Wall Thickness
• Preview Slices
• Auto Position
• Support Structure
• Convert General Mesh to Analytic
• Convert Subdivision Mesh to NURB
• Coordinate Compare
• Align Mesh to Part, and more
• Assorted Colors
• Auto Layer
• Preview Layers
• Change File Units
• Show Only by Name, Rename
• Isolate Layer From Selection, and more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.