The simulator extends the capabilities of the original instrument. Now it's a full-featured graphics editor where you can convert sound into an image, load and play pictures, draw microtonal/spectral music and create some unusual deep atmospheric sounds. This app is for everyone who loves experiments and is looking for something new.
* unlimited number of pure tone generators;
* powerful sonogram editor - you can draw the spectrum and play it at the same time;
* any sound (from a WAV file or a Microphone/Line-in) can be converted to image (sonogram) and vice versa;
* support for MIDI devices (Android 6+);
* polyphonic synth mode with MIDI mapping;
* supported file formats: WAV (only uncompressed PCM), PNG, JPEG, GIF.
* many new features compared to version 2.3; see the full list: http://warmplace.ru/soft/ans/changelog.txt
Homepage, user manual and versions for other systems:
Known solutions for some problems:
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.