You can also switch to silent mode by pressing and holding the volume - button or by pressing it right after vibrate mode on a device that does not support silent mode switching with the volume button.
- Sync Volume (Ringtone, Notifications, System)
- Use Volume Buttons For Media
- Silent mode when face down (including ringtone, notifications, and media by setting)
- Vibrate in silent mode
- Silent media in silent mode
- Pocket mode
- Set media volume when headset connected
- Set media volume when bluetooth connected
- Silent time
- Notify (check the current volumes of media, ringtone, notifications, and alarms and go to 'Volume Control' or 'Extended Settings' directly)
Ringtone, notifications, and system volume might be linked to each other and work simultaneoulsy according to the manufacturer or the device, so test it by adjusting the volume slide.
The actual alarms volume is different from the alarms volume displayed by this application in the devices which don't use Android's standard alarms volume, so test it before using.
The volume levels displayed in the notification window might be different from the actual volume when using other applicaitons to adjust the volume.
If there is no silent mode setting on the devices with Android v5.0 Lollipop or later, it will switch interrupt mode when silent mode.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.