Learn how to read Hiragana and Katakana in a very short time using mnemonics: a foolproof and fun way to learn Japanese.
What you will LEARN...
1) Character Recognition. Easy to remember visuals will help you associate with all 46 hiragana and 46 katakana characters.
2) Correct Pronunciation. Listen to the audio reference for proper intonation
3) Writing properly. Watch the Animated Stroke for correct gestures and stroke orders
1) 2 play modes. (Auto/Flashcard) or (Manual/Learn at your own pace) Mode
2) Helpful Mnemonic clue
3) Visual chart including audio for all 153 hiragana and katakana combinations. Dakuten, handakuten, yoon and modified kana.
Once you have unlocked reading Hiragana and Katakana, learning Japanese will only get easier. Lets start today!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.