A must have application for web developers or designers. Web Tools contains multiple tools neatly wrapped into one application.
★ Browser Sync - Sync the currently viewed tab within chrome to multiple devices running Web Tools Chrome extension needed - can be found here:
Android Web Tools Chrome Extension
• Google sign in
• Email sign in
• Enable mobile or desktop version of site
★ Regex Tester - A powerful tool for creating, testing and evaluating regular expression.
• Regular expression shortcut keys
• Regular expression replacement tool
• Regular expression reference card
• Predefined regular expression examples (more to come)
• Online regular expression cookbook
• Save regular expressions
• Share regular expressions
★ Color Converter - Convert RGB and RGBA to HEX values and vice-versa
• Share colors
• Save colors
★ Color Picker - Choose images from your gallery or take an image with your camera and pick colors from the image
• Supports pan and zoom
• Color palette based on the selected image
• Save color
• Share color
• View headers
• Save source code to file
• Copy source code
• Share source code
• Search source code
• Add bookmark
• Validate code
• Validate links
★ SEO Tools - Run webpage analysis, get alexa ranking data and get sites social information.
• View sites Facebook shares and comments. Along with other data from Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn.
• View Alexa global rank, country rank, bounce rate, time on site per visitor and more...
• Run page analysis to check for deprecated tags, missing alt attributes, missing title tag, markup validation, inline-css, text-to-HTML ratio and more...
★ Dark Material Theme added
More to come in future updates...
Use of permissions:
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE -Check internet connectivity
• android.permission.INTERNET -Used to retrieve webpage source code, sync browser to device
• android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS -Needed to sign in using Google account
• android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -For in-built file explorer used to save source code to a file on the device
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -For in-built file explorer used to save source code to a file on the device
Website - there is help on how to use the application and an FAQ
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.