AusIDentities combines ancient and modern theories regarding personality, linking them to the characteristics of some well known Australian animals, to help improve self-awareness and to empower people from all walks of life to create a more inclusive and harmonious approach to human interactions.
This AusIDentities app represents a scaled down version of the full program, but still offers the same powerful insights into who we are and how we interact with others, in a variety of different settings.
AusIDentities specifically targets three groups of people, each at different developmental stages. These are: Entry (8-12 years old), Intermediate (13-17 years old), and Advanced (18+).
What does this app include?
- Three sets of 36 simple questions about how you prefer to behave, leading to the identification with a dominant and secondary totem from the four animal personality types that AusIDentities uses
- In-depth information on how these four personality types communicate with each other and interact, what they need within relationships, the classroom and the workplace.
- Explanations of how personality influences patterns of behaviour in people when stressed, choosing a career, and developing as a child and teenager, and a section on parenting.
- A list of famous characters for each of the types, both real and fictional.
- A promotional code offering a 5% discount on any purchase of AusIDentities resources and a link to claim your FREE e-book, 'Who's Who' - An Introduction to Type