AusIDentities combines ancient and modern theories regarding personality, linking them to the characteristics of some well known Australian animals, to help improve self-awareness and to empower people from all walks of life to create a more inclusive and harmonious approach to human interactions.
This AusIDentities app represents a scaled down version of the full program, but still offers the same powerful insights into who we are and how we interact with others, in a variety of different settings.
AusIDentities specifically targets three groups of people, each at different developmental stages. These are: Entry (8-12 years old), Intermediate (13-17 years old), and Advanced (18+).
What does this app include?
- Three sets of 36 simple questions about how you prefer to behave, leading to the identification with a dominant and secondary totem from the four animal personality types that AusIDentities uses
- In-depth information on how these four personality types communicate with each other and interact, what they need within relationships, the classroom and the workplace.
- Explanations of how personality influences patterns of behaviour in people when stressed, choosing a career, and developing as a child and teenager, and a section on parenting.
- A list of famous characters for each of the types, both real and fictional.
- A promotional code offering a 5% discount on any purchase of AusIDentities resources and a link to claim your FREE e-book, 'Who's Who' - An Introduction to Type
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.