From June 2015, we will be proudly supporting the Wikimedia Foundation by donating 30% of the sale price of this app (net of Google's fees and tax), to help them continue the good work in bringing free knowledge to the world.
Wiki Encyclopaedia Pro Offline presents Wikipedia ™, conveniently formatted and speeded up for your Android device - even without an internet connection!
This Pro Offline version is ad-free. Offline Wiki databases in over 30 languages can be purchased from within the app.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer over-the-air downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Pro's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ™ dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
- Great for education: school, university, learning and researching, homework etc.
The app uses your phone's location sensors including GPS if active, in order to locate you and provide the "articles near you" functionality.. this shows geo-referenced articles that refer to landmarks, buildings, or events with specific locations.
Wikipedia Encyclopedia with offline databases is a back to school or back to university essential reference!
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
Any problems, please email us!
WIKIPEDIA, WIKTIONARY, and WIKIMEDIA are trademarks of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.