Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" and "New and Noteworthy" on the iTunes homepage, top of Health & Fitness and in "Father's Day: Dad Time."
Just 7 minutes of simple exercises using only body weight, a chair and a wall can achieve many of the benefits of hours of endurance training. Do each exercise for 30 intense seconds, followed by a 10-second rest between exercises.
* Set the number of repetitions and increase your workout to 14, 21 or 28 minutes.
* Randomize the routines and maximize your workout.
* Keep track of your progress on your workout calendar.
● "Just like the title says, the app is simple but great. Love it! A must for busy parents."
● "I've been using this app for a week, and it works really well! I read the NYTimes article on the 7 minute workout, and was trying it myself just by looking at the pictures and vaguely timing it. I found after switching it to this app, it does a much much better job keeping you on pace and I get a better, more intense workout. Highly recommended!!!"
● "I have a tight schedule and not a lot of time to go to the gym. I love that not only does this take a very little out of my every day, I can do this in the comfort of my house. I feel more fit already. It really works. Love it!"
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.