Simulate battles for X-Wing Miniatures.
* Customizable Attack Dice / Primary Weapon.
* Customizable Defense Dice.
* Unique Pilots - Eaden Vrill, Etahn A'Baht, Gemmer Sojan, Guri, Han Solo, Horton Salm, Ibitsam, IG-88B, Kaa'to Leeachos, Kath Scarlet, Kavil, Keyan Farlander, Kir Kanos, Krassis Trelix, Luke Skywalker, Major Rhymer, N'dru Suhlak, Palos Godalhi, Prince Xizor, Rear Admiral Chiraneau, Ten Numb, Wedge Antilles, "Winged Gundark".
* Standard Pilots
* Ship Upgrades/Crew - Accuracy Corrector, Autothrusters, BTL-A4, Counter Measures, C3PO, Darth Vader, Elusiveness, Expose, Gunner, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Lone Wolf, Luke Skywalker, Mercenary Copilot, Marksmanship, Opportunist, Outmaneuver, Reckon Specialist, R2F2, R4 Agromech, R4-B11, R7 Astromech, Sensor Jam, Stealth Device.
* Synergy Bonuses - Bodyguard, Captain Jonus, Draw Their Fire, Etahn A'Baht, Fleet Officer, "Howlrunner", Jan Ors, Serissu.
* Secondary Weapons (including automatic dice adjustments) - Advanced Proton Torpedoes, Assault Missiles, Autoblaster, Autoblaster Turret, Blaster Turret, Cluster Missiles, Concussion Missiles, Flechette Cannon, Flechette Torpedoes, Heavy Laser Cannon, Homing Missiles, Ion Cannon, Ion Cannon Turret, Ion Pulse Missiles, Mangler Cannon, Proton Rockets, Proton Torpedoes.
* Focus, Evade, Target Lock and Stress tokens.
* Range Ruler
Results from the simulation are calculated and displayed in real-time, you have the choice to switch between a graphical breakdown of (All) Hits or just Critical Hits.
* Use "SIM" (simulate) button to begin.
* Press HIT icon on bar graphs to toggle between HITS/CRITS display.
* SWAP button - the attacker becomes the defender, and the defender the attacker.
Important Notes regarding Simulation:
* Illegal configurations are allowed.
* Secondary weapons are always used in preference whenever possible - range limitations apply and Target Locks/Focus are required. Secondary Weapons have a green (valid) or red (invalid) light beneath them.
* Cards which require Actions are always assumed to be in effect.
* Any unique pilot ability is always assumed to be in effect.
* Remember, the number of attack and defence die can be manually changed if desired.
Notes on future updates:
Thank you to the X-Wing community for your support, purchasing this App greatly increases the chances of future development.
The X-Wing Miniatures game has expanded greatly since first release. The game is now reaching a complexity beyond which this App was designed for. This means that the App is likely due for an overhaul in terms of interface and functionality.
The essence of the app is the dice simulation - remember this can be set up manually (ie, you don't strictly need to select "TIE fighter", you can simply set the the Attack Dice and Defence Dice manually). This means that some simple "unsupported ships" can still be simulated,
I hope to further develop this App, but at present I cannot provide a development time-line.
Thanks for the support and feedback so far!...
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.