* NOTE: There is a beta version of the main camera app that supports G3 Marshmallow (6.0). Follow the link in the app to the main support thread.
** NOTE: LG broke raw output capability in their Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware release for the G2 and GPro2, but I will continue to look for a way to get it working again.
1) Stock LG firmware (the version of Android that came with your device)
2) Latest version of XCam LG installed (this app will bring you to the download)
1) Control image properties such as JPEG Quality, Contrast, Saturation (G2 only) and Sharpness
2) Control the minimum shutter speed for Burst, Intelligent Auto, Night, Normal and Sports shot modes
3) Control the bitrate for video modes
4) Capture raw sensor data in Normal shotmode (if supported by device)
5) Configure features such as Video focus-lock, Audio Source, Automatic Night Mode, ChromaFlash (G2 advanced driver and GPro2 only), Focus/Recording Sounds and Shotmode Menu Options.
User Guide - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54549350&postcount=2
XCam LG for G2 forum - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2548974
XCam LG for G3 forum - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2873604
Beta Community - https://plus.google.com/communities/104381941292010135718
If you can't find an answer, please email us.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.