It connects to warehouse system via REST API calls.
You can find example REST API on http://zeuslite.codeplex.com. This helps you how to integrate this API to your system. You can find ASP.NET and PHP sample scripts. You can find sample SQL Stored procedures for SQL Server and MySQL.
Supported barcode types : QRCode, Code128, EAN128, EAN13, EAN8.
Recommended camera : 5MP.
Connecting to your server :
On the settings page type or scan the root address of your web application.
Example : http://192.168.1.10/mywebapp or http://10.10.10.10/mywebapp
Current features of application:
- Receiving products with EAN8, EAN13, EAN128.
- Storing. (Type or scan palette and location codes to administer the storage.)
- Refill list. (Packages/Paletts list required for warehouse picking loads)
- Unstored list.
- Package info (Package/Palette details. Name, Expire date, Quantity.)
- Picking list (Paperless picking list.)
- Package inventory.
- Package inventory with EAN8, EAN13, EAN128.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.