Does NOT support the Gear S2 - only the Gear S
*****DO NOT INSTALL ON ANDROID N*****
> Notification icons for SMS/GMail/Calls & more!
> Wi-Fi/Mobile Data indicators¹
> Phone Battery percentage/Charging indicator¹
> Upcoming Calendar Events
> Dark/Light themes
¹ = Change dynamically depending on whether or not they're in-use
Smartwatch with the Gear Manager App
Zooper Widget Pro-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWidgetPro
Wearable Widgets version 4.2 (to mirror it onto your watch)-> http://tinyurl.com/WearableWidgets
"Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear" (or "Legacy" whichever is available) from the Gear App Store (within the "Clocks" category)
(after syncing your phone to your watch)
1) Install Zooper Widget Pro on your phone
2) Install Wearable Widgets on your phone & "Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear" on your Gear S™ (within the "Clocks" category of the Gear App store)
3) Install Zooper Wear - Gear S on your phone
*REBOOT PHONE & WATCH* then continue after Watch & Phone have reconnected
STEPS 4-7 WILL BE WITHIN WEARABLE WIDGETS ON YOUR PHONE
4) Launch Wearable Widgets & select "Samsung Gear (Tizen)"
5) Tap the "+" icon in the lower right corner & select Zooper Widget Pro-> Zooper Widget 2X3
6) Tap "Settings" icon in upper right corner & enable "Crop widgets", "Invisible updates", "Always keep widgets running" & "Show notification on phone"
7) Return & tap "resize or tap to start" then select any of the "Zooper Wear - Gear S Edition" designs
8) Launch the Zooper Widget Pro App & enable "Standby updates"
9) On your watch, swipe up-> Settings-> Style-> Clocks-> Clock Type-> select "Wearable Widgets"
10) On your watch, swipe up-> Settings-> Display-> Wake-up screen-> Clock
- App has no App icon itself
- If you can't get it working, EMail me & I'll be happy to help
-DON'T change your phone's DPI - Wearable Widgets takes dimensions from your phone, so modifying the DPI can negatively effect mirroring Widgets onto your wrist.
-Information is pulled from your phone so it currently won't work in "standalone" mode
===== ===== ===== =====
- How can I get Notification Counts for Google+, FaceBook, FaceBook Messenger, Hangouts & WhatsApp?
- Assuming your phone is running Android 4.3+, download "Zooper Wear Notifications AddOn"-> http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWearNotificationsApp
Answers to those & more FAQ's: http://tinyurl.com/ZooperWear-FAQnSetup
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.