Thank you everyone for your patience with us as we implement SharewareOnSale Download Hub and SharewareOnSale Notifier. After debuting our new SharewareOnSale Download Hub in July, we pushed a major update in August and have since been working hard on improving both — adding new features and fixing bugs. Today I want to announce another important update that includes all of the following:
- Added ability to save downloaded installer to any folder on your computer; Download Hub will remember your selection and automatically select that folder the next time you use Download Hub (but you need to make sure to check the checkbox whenever you want to save the installer to your computer)
- Download Hub now remembers your selection for Notifier — if you don’t want Notifier and you say ‘No’, Download Hub will remember your selection. So if you say ‘No’, you won’t be asked again for another two weeks
- Added ability to disable Notifier popup notifications after you’ve installed Notifier. The disable button is available on every notification — if you don’t see it, that means you have an old version of Notifier installed. You can update Notifier by simply downloading and running any Download Hub dated October 28 or later; Download Hub automatically updates Notifier if you have Notifier already installed
- Fixed various bugs, including a bug where some users were getting stuck at downloading step. Now, if your download gets stuck you will receive an error message that contains a manual download link for you to use
New features we plan on implementing in the future:
- Ability to pause / resume downloads
- Bug / error reporting, so that we can efficiently and quickly fix problems
Are there any other changes or features that you want to see added? Face errors or bugs? Please let us know by sending an email to admin [at] sharewareonsale [dot] com.
Thank you everyone for your patience with us!
Mr. Boss @ SharewareOnSale