AOMEI Backupper Professional is a complete, easy-to-use and reliable backup software for Windows PCs and Laptops. You can effortlessly choose what to backup, how to backup, where to backup. It ensures your system and data are protected as well as can be restored rapidly in the event of disaster.
- Backup: easily and safely protect everything, including system, disk, individual files and partition.
- Restore: fast and reliable disaster recovery, supporting universal restore and selective restoration.
- Clone: step-by-step transfer OS or upgrade hard drive without reinstalling Windows and applications.
- Utilities: backup schemes; make bootable discs; command line backup/restore/clone; check, explore, merge images, etc.
- Multi-Language: support English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
What to Backup
- System Backup: one-click back up Windows, settings, applications and the files required for computer to boot.
- Disk Backup: backup entire disk to get everything on the drive protected.
- Partition Backup: flexibly choose separate partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes.
- File Backup: back up your files and folders automatically or manually to ensure you don’t lose anything from now on.
- File Sync: synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule to local/external disks, USB flash drives, NAS or network.
How to Backup
- Schedule Backup: set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Incremental & Differential Backups: on the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Backup Scheme: automatically delete old backup images based on specified value (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
- Command Line Backup: create backups from command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
- Hot Backup: create a backup image without closing running applications and restarting computer.
Where to Backup
- Backup to Internal & External Storage Devices: support internal hard drives, external USB hard drives and all flash drives.
- Backup to CD/DVD: support CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Backup to NAS/Share Network: set Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or share network as the destination path to easily backup.
Return your computer’s system files and programs to an earlier state when everything was working properly.
Get everything back by restore the whole disk from its image after computer crash or physical damage.
Dissimilar Hardware Restore
Restore a backup image created on one computer to another/new computer with dissimilar hardware, or migrate system from physical to virtual (P2V) machine.
Restore selective partition or dynamic disk volume to the point you ever backed up to save time and energy.
Restore backed-up versions of files & folders that are lost, damaged, or changed accidentally, like emails, music, movies, etc.
Selective File Restore
Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
Command Line Restore
Perform system restore, disk restore, partition restore and dissimilar hardware restore from command prompt.
Clone a hard drive to another without creating a compressed image file. It allows resizing partitions during the cloning process.
Migrate operating system (OS) and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger hard disk drive without re-installing Windows.
Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume, and exactly transfer data to another partition or hard drive.
Clone from big disk to small disk, and vice versa; support sector-by-sector clone, hot clone, intelligent clone, etc.
Command Line Clone
Perform system clone, disk clone, partition clone from command prompt.
PXE Boot Tool
Start up multiple client computers within LAN through the network booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master computer for system maintenance. Support for unlimited client computers.
Create Bootable Rescue Media
Make Windows PE & Linux bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive. It can be useful to recover if your computer cannot boot. Support manually add additional drivers when create Windows PE bootable media.
Merge Backup Images
Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup for better management.
Check and Explore Images
Verify data integrity of image file to ensure it can be restored successfully. Mount image file as a virtual partition to browse the contents in Windows Explorer.
Encrypt and Compress Images
Protect image file from unauthorized access with a password. Set the level of compression used for backing up process to save time or save storage space.
Comment and Edit Backups
Add a comment for backup image so that it can be identified easily. Change the task name and the saved directory of backup images at anytime.
Split and Delete Backups
Large backups can be split into multiple smaller image files or split to fit for fixed length media. Delete a backup task or together with its backup image files.
Export/Import Tasks and Logs Management
Export all backup tasks stored in a file which can be imported later. View what operations the program has done and record the events that occur during a backup process.
Email Notifications and VSS
Send backup completion status to your email by using your own mail server or AOMEI mail server to let you be informed in the results of backup. Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS) allows you to back up files that are in use, especially for open and locked files backup.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.