Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Backup & Recovery Compact is a simple and powerful backup & recovery solution to secure stand-alone Windows desktops and laptops. It quickly backs up your files and folders, operating system or even your entire hard disk to any storage you choose. Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Backup & Recovery Compact ensures that your system and valuable data are protected – and can be restored in case of any disaster!
- Complete set of features for entire disk imaging and file backup
- Backup to any destination: including local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storage locations, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares as well as a secured hidden partition on your local drive (Paragon Backup Capsule)
- Smart backup options for headache-free security. So you can backup exactly what you need and with the best backup method, chosen automatically depending on the data to protect
- Professional recovery tools
- Useful extras: boot corrector, simple partitioning and more
- Support for the latest HDD standards: AFD (Advanced Format Drive), 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives.
- Smart Backup Wizard. Easily secure valuable data without additional configurations.
- New Backup to Virtual Drive (VD). Back up separate partitions or entire hard disks to the VHD, VMDK and new pVHD formats.
- New pVHD Backup Format. pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive) is a special VHD format, optimized for storing backups of virtual and physical machines. It combines the advantages of classic backup archives (e.g. size) with the flexibility of virtual hard drives (access capabilities).
- New Incremental Backup to VD. Back up changes since the full, or the latest incremental image.
- New Windows Storage Spaces Support. Back up, restore Windows Storage Spaces directly in our program.
- Complete UEFI Support. Full 64-bit UEFI support and support for 32-bit EFI with Legacy boot.
- Support for the latest HDD standards. Enjoy support for AFD (Advanced Format Drive), 2TB+ and non-512B sector size drives.
- Boot Corrector. Powerful utility that recovers the operating system’s startup ability.
- Selective Restore. Extract individual files and folders from an archive without restoring an entire image. Use the Restore Wizard and simply check the files that you’d like to restore.
- New Restore from VD Wizard. Restore entire hard disks, separate partitions, or certain files and folders from pVHD (available under Windows and Linux).
- Partition alignment for bare metal restore. Partition alignment during restoring to new hard drives ensures that there will be no performance loss due to incorrect partition alignment.
- Encrypted Backup. To avoid unauthorized access to your backup files, you can easily encrypt them within our backup wizards.
- Create a bootable rescue media to boot the system in case of emergency.
Supported HDD Interfaces
- Complete uEFI support
- Parallel ATA (IDE)
- Serial ATA (SATA)
- External SATA (eSATA)
- All SCSI-, IDE- and SATA-RAID-Controllers
- USB 1.x/2.0/3.0
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- PC card storage devices
Supported CD/DVD and other Storage Formats
- Windows Storage Spaces
- 2.2TB+ hard disk drives
- AFD (Advanced Format Drive)
- Non-512B Sector Size Drives
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- DVD+/-R (DL)
Supported File Systems
- NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
- Linux Swap
- Apple HFS+
- Other file systems (in the sector-by-sector mode)
Supported Partitioning Schemes
- MBR (Master Boot Record)
- GPT (GUID-Partitioning Tables)
- Microsoft Dynamic Disk (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)