“iTeachers” aim to provide easy to understand lessons using new age technology, taught the old fashioned way.
With our International content, easy to understand, fast-paced lessons. You will soon be top of the class.
WHY OUR STUDENTS LEARN:
* Real qualified School Teachers
* Classroom Lessons
* Step by Step illustrations
* 10 Quiz questions set by the teacher
* 10 Revision Questions
* Formulas page
* Chalkboard Working out Page - used for working out your solutions
Compare us with the competition and you will be sold on our sharp, to the point teaching methods, that have a proven track record of success. Using the knowledge of a teacher who has taught for over 38 years with a Pure and Applied Mathematics Degree, you will find learning Angles In a Circle a breeze and know that your education is in the correct hands, with a qualified teacher.
You will have your own Maths Tutor when and where you need it.
The app covers the following topics:
* Angles at the Center and at the Circumference
* Angles in a Semi-Circle
* Angles in the Same Segment are Equal
* Cyclic Quadrilateral
* Tangent to a Circle
* Exterior angle of a Cyclic Quadrilateral
* Finding the Center of a Circle
* Length of the Tangent using Pythagoras' Theorem
* Angle between the Tangent and the Chord
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.