You know you've seen or heard it somewhere. In one of the video in your media library maybe. But which one? If only you could quickly find specific moments.
Now you can! Want to bookmark scenes in movies by location? By actor? By subject? Shoot video and need a way to index it all? Use avTag to create tags, and store the time-stamps of specific locations in your media. You can edit the titles and even add notes. The tags are fully indexed, so you can browse through them or search and see the results in an instant.
Imagine you have attended a conference and have 20 or 30 presentation videos. All of them contained useful ideas, information, tips and tricks. Six months later you remember something which is now relevant. Would you remember where to find it again? Your time is probably your most valuable asset. Save yourself hours by tagging those moments and use avTag's powerful search feature to find them again instantly.
Podcasts can contain hours of really valuable information. It's hard to scrub through to find a particular moment. Hear something you want to research later? Use avTag to tag it. For example, if your favourite photography podcast has a Q&A section you can use avTag to create an index of the questions.
Take control of your audio and video files! You're no longer faced with hours of unsearchable media in countless files. Empower yourself and 'avTags in them instead.
Key features include:
• View a consolidated list of the media on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• List filtering shows only the media types you want to see.
• Create tags quickly and easily from the the avTag media player.
• Browse through tags associated with the media items.
• Search to find matching text in the media item's name, tag names or notes.
• Jump straight to the exact moment you tagged.
• Control the player with swipe gestures. Swipe down to play and pause the media. Swipe up to add a tag. Swipe left and right to jump to the previous or next tag or chapter in the media file.
• Export tags and share them with other avTag users.
• Backup your entire avTag library.
• avTag does not alter the media files in any way. All tags are stored in avTag's own library.
avTag works with the non-DRM media in your Music, Videos, Podcasts, iTunes-U and Photos applications as well as Apple-friendly audio and video files stored in avTag's documents folder.
We have a long list of features we're working on as well as planned improvements. We really value your feedback. Please tell us what you like about avTag and how you use it. If you encounter a bug or – even worse – a crash, drop us a line and we'll get it fixed.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.