batchDOC will help you batch convert documents to and from a variety of formats.
It can convert an entire folder of files, even if they are of mixed formats.
– Whole-directory conversion in seconds;
– Supports formats: rtf,html,txt,odt,docx,doc,rtfd,xml, and webarchive;
– File folder opens automatically after conversion;
Images inside documents are not always guaranteed convert correctly.
For batch converting to PDF, please check out my other app "batchPDF"
v1.30 -> v1.36
– handle all cap letter suffix now, like DOC, RTF,HTML;
– add beep after each conversion of each format;
– add feature request menu and alert;
– add "more by dragonBTV" panel;
v1.36 -> v1.60
– more compact white color interface;
– auto save last all input format selection;
– none input type selected alert;
– featureRequest Alert updated;
– add dock menu;
– more detailed technical support email templet;
– more detailed feature request email templet;
– updated more by dragonBTV panel;
– About menu updated;
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.