With just three clicks, thousands of your photos can be rotated or flipped at a time.
As a batch processing app, batchROTATE pays more attention to the original files' security and EXIF data. Instead of directly rotating them, your pictures will be processed and copied to a destination folder your choice beforehand. Neither the geographic tag nor any EXIF datas of your photos will be erased or rewritten during the process, so they won't be ruined during the process.
Part of of dragonBTV's batch series, batchROTATE surely inherited the tradition of handling original files' security and app's execute efficiency.
– batch rotate thousands of pictures with three simple clicks;
– copy instead of direct rotate protecting your original collection;
– special destination first procedure protect source folder's overwrite;
– simple rotate presets: left 90º, right 90º, 180º
– custom rotate input from -360º to 360º;
– horizontal and vertical flips;
– toggleable beep after each file processed;
– progress indicator during processing;
– destination folder will open automatically after processing;
– supported formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp, tiff, png, psd, tga, gif, jp2;
– if original picture is not alpha enabled, black edge auto filled after non-regular rotations. (regular rotations: 90º,180º,270º,360º and flips)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.