The classic turn-based combat is inspired by console RPG greats. Up to three fighters per side will battle it out, in tactically demanding encounters.
A huge world awaits brave adventurers. Discover the secrets in the dark and mysterious forests or brace yourself against the icy horrors in frosty regions or fight wave after wave of enemies in Tolka’s Arena.
Each of your six heroes wears armor, carries a weapon and is equipped with fine magical jewelry – and everything can be crafted.
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is packed with enemies. Bandits, Beasts, Demons, Elementals, Machines, Undead – you name it! It’s crucial to react properly to the enemy’s attacks. If you don’t synergize the efforts of your heroes, your adventure will be short-lived.
● PLAY WITHOUT ADS!
● Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
● Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
● Action-oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, and secrets. Use each hero's unique dungeon skills to survive
● Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items, and dungeon skills
● Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!
Thank you for playing ‘BATTLE CHASERS: NIGHTWAR’!
Battle Chasers: Nightwar was originally developed by Airship Syndicate.
Supported languages: EN/ ZH-CN/FR/DE/IT/JA/KO/PT/RU/ES
© HandyGames 2019
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.