Thousands of free books in a convenient and highly customizable eBook reader for EPUB, TXT and FB2 files.
Direct access to thousands of free books from built-in public catalogs such as Feedbooks, ManyBooks and Smashwords. Customizable OPDS catalog browser available to download books from any other catalog supporting OPDS system. Browser integration allows to download books from anywhere on the net. Can import books from local files, email and Onedrive.
Great reading experience with animated page turning, multiple color themes, margins and line spacing settings, font type and font size selection, portrait and landscape orientation support.
Easy book navigation using reading progress bar, table of contents, bookmarks and footnotes.
Convenient library management system allows grouping and sorting books by authors, titles, genres, categories and date when books were last opened. Allows for the reader to create custom categories. Default categories are limited to âIâm readingâ, âReadâ and âTo readâ. Books that were downloaded but not opened are marked by ânewâ tag and can be presented as a separate list.
Allows setting bookmarks, adding notes and highlighting pieces of text with different colors.
Allows listening to the book via integrated Text-to Speech feature.
Synchronization via Bookviser.com allows backing up and syncing reading progress, bookmarks, highlights and notes across multiple Windows devices.
- Read books in EPUP, TXT, FB2 file formats
- Download free books from integrated public catalogs (Feedbooks, ManyBooks, Smashword)
- Easily add any public OPDS catalog that you know
- Import books from browser or email
- Import your own books from file system
- Select any font type available on your device
- Adjust font size and line spacing
- Set color themes for day and night
- Turn on/off full screen mode and page turning animation
- Choose on-page indicators: page number / author / book title
- Create bookmarks, highlights and notes
- Search for word in text of the book
- Look up word definition in Google
- Share snippets of text to any app that supports system âShareâ function like Mail, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter, Bing Translator etc.)
- Translate snippets of text via translator apps installed in your device (select text / tap Share/ select Bing Translator)
- Listen to the book with Text-to-Speech (Read aloud)
- Group books by authors and genres, sort alphabetically or by the date the book was last opened
- Create custom categories
- Synchronize your reading in Bookviser ereader across multiple Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 devices (requires free sign up to Bookviser.com)
- Set automatic backup for books, bookmarks, notes and highlights (requires free sign up to Bookviser.com)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.