(10/21/2016) for the display of atomic and nuclear data + emissions data + synthesized emissions spectra
Multiple Chart Formats:
• Karlsruhe and KAPL (GE) chart formats that display different nuclear properties and processes
• Nuclides and Isomers - abundance and/or halfLife, mass, spin and parity, parents and progeny...
• Beta and Alpha particles; - parent nuclide or isomer, energy, and yield
• Gamma rays; - parent nuclide or isomer, energy, and yield, cascade coincidence information
• Prompt gamma-ray emissions (energies and yields) from 255 stable and long lived nuclides
• Fission yield data (thermal, fast, and 14 MeV; independent and cumulative) for the nuclides:
U-233, U-235, U-238, Np-237, Pu-239, and Pu-240
• Summary decay schemes for A=1 to A=277
• Natural decay schemes for the Th-232, U-233, U-238, and U-235 decay chains
• Atomic X rays and elemental abundances
• Nuclide Identification possibilities via a constrained database search based on observed
gamma rays in a spectrum and some knowledge of the history of the spectrum. Useful items
would include a minimum half life (estimated from the decay time), and possible modes of
generation (nuclear reactor, accelerator, natural, etc.).
• Decay Calculator for simple and complex decay chains
The Chart of the Nuclides++ app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by
the Google Android platform. The permissions used by this app are:
"Full Network Access"
This permission is only used by the "Voice Recognition" option on the "Details" and "Decay"
tabs. There are no known side effects if this permission is disabled, or when the device is in
"Airplane Mode". On some older devices, it just won't work if it can't connect to Google, and
you can back out to the previous tab using the back button.
Defined by Google as: "Read the contents of your USB storage & Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage"
This permission is required in order to copy PDF and JPG files to the internal SD card so
that they may be accessed by standard Android utility apps designed to display them.
The files copied are: Summary Decay Schemes and the four Natural Decay Chain images:
• Thorium Decay Chain.jpg
• Neptunium Decay Chain.jpg
• Uranium Decay Chain.jpg
• Actinium Decay Chain.jpg
Advertising: -- NONE --
In-App Purchases: -- NONE --
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.