cloudlook.io is a quick and easy to use tool to quickly provide access to details about your EC2 and RDS instances in AWS.
As Amazon Web Services releases more services, features, and updates, it can become challenging to quickly get into the console (or filter through CLI responses) to access details about the instances you have deployed.
cloudlook.io provides the following, time-saving, features
– Show your EC2 and RDS instances, current status, and a brief list of important data.
– Copy details such as Name and IP Addresses
– See last hour of Cloudwatch CPU metrics
– Support multiple AWS accounts
– Quickly trigger SSH sessions to your EC2 instances
– API Key and Secret information stored in KeyChain
– Search and Filter by Tags
Instructions to Configure
– cloudlook.io is easy to configure! Click on the "cog wheel" then open the Options menu.
– Select the General tab and use the + button to add your AWS "Access Key ID" and "Secret Access Key".
– Add the AWS username associated to the Access Key ID
– cloudlook.io recommends you only use an AWS user account with Read Only credentials. AWS IAM provides a ReadOnly policy set built in.
– Use the Regions tab to limit the number of regions scanned if you know you are not using specific regions.
– Configure the SSH/RDP tab if you would like to have cloudlook.io provide a quick and easy action to launch SSH (via iTerm or Terminal) or RDP, via CoRD. (open source RDP for Mac)
– S3 Support for bucket details
– Support for EBS and ephemeral storage details
– Notifications of more events affecting to your instances
– View auto-scaling groups
– View VPC information
– View Elastic Load Balancer information
– See your Lambda functions and API Gateway details and trigger tests
– Support for Spot Instances and Spot Fleet
– Support for EMR
– Feel free to make suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.