This is a "must have" app, taking the user to a new level of usability with functions and data never seen in a “car app” before. Made by Corvette enthusiasts for daily use by people who are interested in the Corvette, enthusiasts and professionals.
Corvette Facts include all Corvette models from 1953 to 2019 with a lot of information, technical data and pictures of each Corvette generation and production year. Find for example information about possible combinations of engines, transmissions and rear axle ratios for each production year, in addition to technical specifications for chassis, body and each part of the drivetrain, plus much, much more.
Not to forget information and picture of each GM produced special edition of the Corvette.
Corvette Facts also include several practical tools and information for daily use. Help to identify a transmission and its production codes, decode the information behind the VIN code, list or search for option codes by the RPO decoder, check the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) in a C5 or C6 Corvette, or use the engine and rear axle decoders to identify what type it is and where it was originally used. And last but not least, check the casting number on the engine block, heads, crankshafts or intake manifold you need for your restoration by the casting decoder. Easy to use when you are looking at a car or used parts to buy, always available in your phone wherever you are, even without a network connection.
It has never been easier to get Corvette data and tools in your pocket!
Overview of app information and tools:
• View information by generation and by year.
• Year-by-year high lights and modifications.
• Pictures on each model year
• Technical data by year and generation, for example :
- Engine specifications
- Transmission specifications and rear axle ratios for each available drivetrain combination
- Chassis data including brakes, wheels, stabilizer bar dimensions (standard and optional) and much more.
- Exterior colors and codes, interior and soft top colors.
• Special editions overview with information and pictures on each model
• VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) decoder and information
• Option codes (RPO, Regular Production Option) for each year with search function
• Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) for C5 and C6 Corvettes. Read what's behind each code presented in the DIC (Driver Information Center) or connected OBD diagnostic tool.
• Production figures
• How to identify the transmission, including transmission data
• Unit converter between metric and US/English units
SEARCH and decoding functions for...
• Option codes (RPO, Regular Production Option) for each year
• Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) in the Driver Information Center (DIC) for C5 and C6.
• VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) decoder and information.
• Casting number search function and overview for engine blocks, heads, crankshafts and intake manifolds. 1100 casting numbers in the database!!!
• Engine, transmissions and rear axle production codes. Approximately 3600 codes in the database.
NO ADS! There are no ads in Corvette Facts which disturb you and limit the screen area on your phone, it's a professional tool. The whole screen is dedicated to show Corvette information and tools, to be used by people who are interested in the Corvette, enthusiasts and professionals
Corvette Facts is locally stored in your phone and no internet connection is required to run the app. Internet connection is only required for the first download of the database and updates
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.