THIS APP BOOK for Dental Materials includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Use this quick guide to learn the essentials of dental materials!Dental Materials: A Pocket Guide describes how to recognize, select, and mix the most widely used materials in modern dentistry.
• Hundreds of high-quality photographs help you recognize, identify, and select dental materials, showing materials in three ways: 1) as they appear within manufacturer packaging, 2) as they appear in their unmixed forms, and 3) as they appear at the completion of mixing.
• Need-to-know information includes the form in which the dental material is supplied, its composition, the armamentarium for use, and step-by-step directions on how to mix and use the material.
• Helpful hints or special considerations highlight specific terms, issues, properties, or clinical uses of the materials.
• Convenient, easy-to-follow organization groups chapters into the main categories of materials including restorative materials, impression materials, dental waxes, bonding agents, whitening agents, and others.
• Equipment Commonly Used to Manipulate Materials chaptersets up a foundation of essential knowledge by describing the equipment needed for work in dental materials.
• Historical Dental Materials chapter covers older materials that may still have a place within many dental offices.
• Quick-reference appendices make it easier to look up metric conversion tables along with photos of commonly used brand-name products for each type of material.
Authors: SAUNDERS and Kimberly G. Bastin
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, PDR Network LLC and more.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.