In addition to knowledge about Architecture, Furniture, Reinforced Reinforced Structure, Electricity and Water. App also has knowledge of Steel Structure, Landscape and Planning.
The App provides Selective General knowledge in the field of Construction. Including knowledge of cost control when building a house and a house building handbook with 16 contents encapsulated in 4 pages A5.
App integrates 11 Design Support Tools and Design Testing
1. Lighting: When you choose the type of room and the room area, the tool will output the number of lights to be mounted to be bright enough, no shortage.
2. Power supply: When you enter the power consumption of each room or floor or the whole building, the tool will assign you to the type of wire and the MCB (circuit breaker).
3. Air-conditioner: When you enter the room area and ceiling height, the tool will specify the machine capacity, wire type, MCB and gas pipe, drain hose.
4. Wires: When you enter the building area, number of floors and type of building (townhouses / villas). The tool will output the results of the wire lengths used in the building. This tool will be of great help to the construction contractor so as not to lose power cord (even 1 strand of 1.25mm2), a sensitive material in construction!
5. Plumbing: When you enter the number of main water genes, the number of rooms wc, room area wc, roof floor height, house length. The resulting tool will output the pipe lengths and fittings used in the building. This tool will be of great help to the construction contractor so as not to lose shrinkage, numbness, looseness, ... Materials are often scattered in the works.
6. Ramp Ramp: When you enter a ramp height and a slope of 13% to 18%, the tool outputs the ramp length. This tool helps the right designer, avoiding tilt and slope confusion leading to a short ramp design that causes undercarriage of 4 wheels.
7. Slope: When you enter a angle, the tool will output the result as the roof slope and vice versa. This tool helps the roof designer correct the required slope.
8. Construction Schedule: When you enter the number of floors of a building, the tool will output the construction progress of items.
9. Building elevation: When you enter the right of way and land position, the tool will output the result of the building height allowed to be built, the minimum number of stories, the maximum number of stories, the setback space and proposal for the design of the building. floor elevation.
10. Construction density: When you enter construction site, land area. The tool will output the allowed density build.
11. Balcony Reaching: When you enter the right of way, the tool will output the result of the balcony span that is allowed to be built.
App has over 100 installers with positive reviews!
Install App 1 time, Update App without limitation.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.